Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 612 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@kathy — Thanks! I’m sure I need whatever help I can get.

Kathy
    @kathy

Yw Np @mvnla2 Happy to help, even happier if i could work it to my advantage lol:)

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

Hi @mvnla2. I posted a comment on the walkthrough page of Ski or Squeal 1-5 during the recent challenge. It wasn’t until I saw the post from @kathy today that I remembered you like these comments posted here too. So here is my observation again, and it’s happened lots of times since:-

Ski or Squeal 1-5 : Partial self-destruct. Right side tower is very unstable and sometimes collapses on its own. Happened several times now but with widely varying outcomes. Sometimes falls to the left, sometimes to the right., giving scores of.between 6K and 15K. Wobble starts within 1-2 seconds of reset. Frequency varies from 3 collapses in 10 resets to more than 15 without a collapse. So far haven’t been able to get better total scores as a result but still trying!! Anyone else had more luck with this?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

SoS 1-5 Snow balls on top of left side of right tower move and fall off. Some motion noticeable within a few sec., if it continues may take ~1min for collapse.
    25 — 6040; fell right.
    50 — nothing
    Hard close
    29 — 6040; right

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

SoS 1-7 — Top house unstable, may collapse after a few minutes
    2: 7620; tree started rocking immediately and pushed left side of house out; chimney collapsed into center
    4: 7940; fireplace blocks tumbled center collapsed
    ???: 660; center collapsed after ~30 sec; some continued motion; no more activity for >5min.
    81200: Tree started rocking, chimney inside house collapsed, then right side started collapsing and took out a lot of the stuff below. Took <30 sec. Rest of house seems stable. Did not improve score, but may not have used OB effectively.
    80460: Left side collapsed within 1 min. Tree was rocking immediately.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — Does SoS 1-7 collapse without initial motion. The 2 times I’ve seen it collapse, things got out of alignment fairly quickly and then continued.

Kathy
    @kathy

Yes @mvnla2 without flinging a bird ,after a few minutes the blocks will start shifting, then eventually some sort of collapse either partial or full. I haven’t waited longer than 5 minutes ,if i don’t see any shifting after a little over a minute i restart.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — In the collapses I’ve seen, there is some motion almost immediately (a few sec). It may slow to almost imperceptible, but it is still there. So if it shifts initially and then seems stopped after 1 min, do you ever see it collapse?

Kathy
    @kathy

@mvnla2 if i see the initial shift, then keep watching the score, if there is no noticeable shifting and i don’t see any points after a full minute yes I restart.
    I’ll have to take a closer look at it tomorrow. I’ll start it on my break then check on it periodically.

Kathy
    @kathy

Juat gave it a quick try @mvnla2 ,on my 6th restart, you can see the initial shift (no points) then after a few weconds the stone next to the wreath shifted slightly to the left, about 45 seconds to a minute later the whole stack fell for 79k.
    I’ll give it now attention tomorrow.

Kathy
    @kathy

By Kathy (@kathy) on Dec 16, ’15 at 3:36 pm on Ski and Squeal level 15

@mvnla2
    just had the top structure partially collapse for 12,250 points, the stones didn’t fall just the front wooden part, haven’t seen an advantage yet I’ll keep my eye on it.

Hours later
    Again after several restarts same collapse of front of top structure for 15,750k still didn’t get advantage because i messed up the second shot. I’m sure there is an advantage just haven’t been able to use it yet

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See comments on ABS Pig Days AB 2 out:

Angry Birds Seasons The Pig Days Level 4-2 Walkthrough | End of Middle Ages!

1: 118550
    2: 119810

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

@mvnla2
    Seasons Ski or Squeal level 22 – There’s an occasional partial (small) self destruct here. Stove in lowest structure slides to the right occasionally, then sometimes the TNT topples to the left and explodes. Happened two times only so far in over 100 shots. Only gives +/-1250 points so far and no advantage seen, but will keep checking.

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@peejaydee27 & @mvnla2, I’ve seen the same partial self-destruct. The blocks supporting the TNT in the lower right wobble then topple allowing the TNT to detonate. Scores are minimal as PJD27 observes. The collapse provides zero advantage because the TNT explodes away from the bottom-right structure without causing the stove to explode. Scores are higher when the TNT simultaneously detonates the stove when the “pig skier” slides downhill.

dasa
    @dasa51

@mvnla2
    Just mooching through the Seasons GE levels and in Tropigal Paradise egg 61 I have had partial destruction up to 18k Have not seen it reported as yet.
    Duck held by pig in first structure drops after three or four minutes and bounces back and forward through the portal. On a couple of occasions it has hit the structure (left one) and caused a partial collapse. More often it just stops with 650 ish points scored.

Duck drops about one in ten starts for me at moment but have been longer gaps.

Playing on Android (Galaxy 4S) with latest version.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dasa51 — Thanks for the report. Will look into it.

dasa
    @dasa51

@mvnla2 Quick update as I have played this level for three days (on and off). Had a very near no birder experience. Duck fell through portal, popped back and forward and hit left wooden support of left structure. Structure fell through portal and brought down right structure leaving one ‘flower pig’ nailed on to the side of the volcano laughing at me.

That has happened once in many hundreds of attempts.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dasa51 — How many points did you get for the almost total?

dasa
    @dasa51

@mvnla2 Didn’t really log the numbers. However, there was one pig/flower pig and a few blocks on the left of the volcano. I remember thinking I could still top my best score so fired the blue bird(s) – they took out pig and blocks and fell through portal to pick up a few more points on other side. As I ended up with 1000 more than my previous score I would guess I had 155k + as I ended up with 167k.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

From @Kathy: I just had a partial collapse on Pig Days 3-19 for 5200 pts, I had YB in the sling already and was just about to release when the front part of the first house fell. I’ve been flinging at this level for 2days, so no telling how many restarts and of course i released yb prematurely so I don’t even know if it would have led to more, and of course i messed up the release so couldn’t even use it to my advantage:(

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — About 60 restarts on PD 3-19 with no collapse. There is some very slight motion of the left structure about 50% of the time. Doubt you can see it on a phone.

Kathy
    @kathy

Yes @mvnla2 most likely can’t see it on a phone, is a very slight wobble
    I’m on a 7″ tablet Asus android version 5.0 if that helps? Maybe it’s platform dependent? But it’s very rare i think

Kathy
    @kathy

@Mvnla2 I just got 20 points with our flinging after 6th restart on 3-19 after waiting about a full minute after restart
    I did notice quite a bit more swaying of the ship, but no other notable movement

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.