Seeking 3 daily players w/ FP 600+ for clan w/ 18,450 FP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Seeking 3 daily players w/ FP 600+ for clan w/ 18,450 FP

• I represent SOUR KUSH #8624,

We are currently a closed clan with 50 teammates

but due to various reasons, I need to replace 3 of them. I am looking for daily active players with a very high FP & SR to lead in battles and events. The rules are simple; participate in ALL clan vs. clan battles, score as many points in events as you can afford (we never ask anyone to buy gems) and most importantly, be nice to fellow teammates on our busy clan chat.

Do you have what it takes to lead us into the diamond league? Feel free to write me back or just put a request to join our clan. I am online often and have a few co-leaders that will gladly approve you also.

Thanks and see you soon,

Gary, SOUR KUSH #8624

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • randallg
    @randallg

I am definitely interested in joining  I sent you an email but haven’t heard back.

Thanks

Gary
    @gary69
    • Randallg,

Go to sour kush #8624 and submit a request. I am online now and I will accept you right away. We are a private Clan now because we have 50 teammates. 2 of them are getting kicked so you are getting our last position.

Gary

Gary
    @gary69

Randallg,

A position was just cleared for you. I await your clan request.

Gary, Sour Kush #8624

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Seeking 3 daily players w/ FP 600+ for clan w/ 18,450 FP

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.