Seekers update 1.17.6.5

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seekers update 1.17.6.5

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@deszaras

No one ever knows until it’s actually started.

You only have a few minutes left to find out.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Amazing just done the 1st run of 4 and 2 by the river earn 300 each run then 1 in pig city and 1 in the desert smh unreal it really is.
    Windy is 6000 tokens but if you have him then the add-on are there 750,1000 & 2000

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I can’t believe they jumped the token amount again, especially with three new seekers coming out. Every event has gotten more frustrating while pushing gems so hard. Sorry Rovio, I’m not going to help fill your coffers when you haven’t added a new area in years. Don’t punish your players because you over extended yourself. I enjoy this game but I’m about done with their games. At least Plunder Pirates is still fun.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

I did 2 runs by the river, started the third, the game crashed, when I got back, it showed only 1 battery left… THANK YOU VERY MUCH GAME.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I see in this event they’ve reduced the kill power of the bot’s. I did a normal run with A Val on the river and it killed the sharks with 1 hit. Used 1 for a comp run and it took 3 hits from the same bot to kill the shark.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Video lock-up right off the bat, one battery gone.
    Game crash second run, two batteries gone.
    Third run is fine.
    Game crash fourth run, all batteries gone.
    I don’t know why I’m even playing this thing.

This crap doesn’t matter when playing nodes but it’s unacceptable during a competition, if a run isn’t completed for some reason it should not count as a completed run.

ebeyonder
    @ebeyonder

Anyone experiencing connection error with the challenge right now? I can’t seem to connect

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@rlcoone I had something like that happen. I had a run ready and as I loaded in, the game crashed and when I started back up I lost the run. I’m not sure why I’m bothering with it either. I’ve recharged with gems 3 times since last night and I’d be surprised if I get the max token amount for the day. The discrepancy is ludicrous.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Add me to the event crashing I lost 4 run event as they all crashed either as the bot came out or half way into a run.
    I can’t see any way to obtain 550 daily tokens without using gems as they’ve got them set way to high. A ruff work out and it looks like to get to 100 tokens is going to be 12 to 15,000 and that is nuts. 200 a run has been about normal for me with some higher and some lower. It will be interest to find out how everybody gets on.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Same here with the game crashing and losing levels. My son ran 8 levels, 2/8 crashed at load time..

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The only way I have found to guarantee the game doesn’t crash is to restart the game between every run (sometimes two if I’m feeling reckless).

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m lucky — not a lot of outright crashes on my iPad 3 with an up-to-date version of iOS.

At the moment I stand at 9518 points, no gems spent, with 3 runs to go. 2-3 other players have very similar scores. 280 tokens are banked; making it to 360 is not a certainty; anything beyond that seems well out of reach, as I do not intend to spend any gems.

200 is a good ballpark figure for a score before bonuses. I have NOT maxed out the potential score on many of my runs. Excuses for that include that:

— My Windblade is only Level 7.
    — I have little experience doing competition runs with fast-running characters such as Energon Starscream, so I make some mistakes in terms of running too far past the targets.
    — Getting a perfect maximum would anyway be hard on runs with lots of scoring pigs scattered around.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I just posted about a connection error on a thread for this issue, if you pop over and do the same they might sort it out if a lot are having the issue.

@franciscrawford

Starscreen & Thundercracker even at L15 with add-ons don’t kill a shark outright and it takes a long time to kill them on the event runs as they have reduced the firepower on all the bots. The best why I’ve found to kill the sharks is by using Glasson but that takes to shots to kill the sharks.
    I’ve no idea what Rovio is thinking by reducing the firepower but this is not the 1st either. It stands out even more if you run a normal node and so there is no way they can say there is no difference between the event nodes and normal.
    I just hope they don’t read this and then reduce the normal node firepower lol
    We need 8750 sharks to get 70 tokens which is crazy.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@oaul13,

There is a bit of a typo in your post, since 8750 points is not, of course, the same as 8750 sharks. :)

(I think that sharks are 15 points, WMTs are 5 points, and other pigs are 1 point each.)

I like that competitions are “hard mode”. No complaints on that from me as long as they’re hard for everybody else too.

I agree with you that getting Glassor up gives much more likelihood or assurance of killing a shark than just trying to shoot it directly. I favored the competition format without energicons for that reason — again, “hard mode”. But in the mean time, the fact that Glassor is available is why I can get halfway decent scores on my runs using Level 7 Windblade. Get the energicons, use them at the right time, don’t die, and you’ll get the majority of the possible points on the run.

Mp127
    @mp127

@sntrooper Restarting after 2 tries feels safe for me. I’ve got ads (and crashes) only before 3rd or 4th try in a row.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@franciscrawford

Opps yep my bad sorry guys. 90 was 13,000 I think but never got near it

otter
    @otter

One thing I have noticed since playing ABT….. With each “update” the cpu usage has increased and I find the device temp increasing more rapidly. Durring comps I swap between my android tablet at home and my andriod phone while I’m at work…. I installed an app. that lets me know when this is happening…… it clears the cache files and closes the apps that are making the device overheat hence causing the game to “crash”….. This has been working out very well for me far as I have not had the game crash while I’m playing in over a year now…… It been working for me… Just thought I would pass it along….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seekers update 1.17.6.5

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.