Seekers update 1.17.6.5

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seekers update 1.17.6.5

• New update available, collect 3 new seekers(Starscream,Skywarp,Sunstorm). 2 will be part of The Seekers squad and 1 part of Cybertronians squad. Also 7 days of daily rewards for logging in everyday,Day 1 x1000 coins,Day 2 x100 pigs,Day 3 x5 gems,Day 4 x2500 coins,Day 5 x4 Birdium,Day 6 x4 Pig Iron,Day 7 x10 gems.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • nemisispig
    @nemisispig

20Qmindreader FYI my Acid Storm is halfway through level 13 upgrade and had no issues. Depends if your bothered about losing out on x1000 coins!there is also the option to double the reward, which I’m assuming is watching a video,wasn’t worried about another 1000 coins,so didn’t do it.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Windblade is going to be open to get as well.

Dave
    @david12291

Does anybody know how these new characters are going to be unlock or do we have to wait until events come on like acid storm? I see that the assist characters are already new characters level 3 or so, meaning people have them already??????

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

New accessory available for Thundercracker,Energon Starscream and Acid Storm,Null-ray/+5% damage for 325 gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The coin bonus for complete squads should drop for everyone until they are able to complete “The Seekers” and “The Cybertronians” with the new TFs.

My map coins has already dropped from 620 / node to 580 / node.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

Re: Rumble

It’s showing up as 1,000 gems for me. But that’s fine, I’m happy with me Festive Deely Bopper :)

I’d rather have +10% Damage than +20% Defense anyway.

TheLuckyOne
    @theluckyone

Interestingly, the update seems to have changed Thundercracker’s chest launcher accessory from acid rounds to explosive rounds. Guess they really want acid to be solely Acid Storm’s thing.

From using them as buddies, Skywarp and Sunstorm both look to have some kind of missile projectile weapon, and regular Starscream has a thin beam that causes electrical havoc (seems to shut down the WMTs much like shooting the EMP missiles).

vega
    @vegabomb

Sorry, trying to post a screenshot of the buddy I just used “Skylore” but having no luck getting the picture to show.

Edit- I got it! :)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

They fixed the “not getting coins for destroying missiles and balloon pigs with an energonicon” bug that has been there since energonicons were introduced. Finally!

They changed the airstrike Skywarp into a new blue Seeker.

Nice to finally get a normal nonenergon Starscream. That has been a character gap since the start. His EMP ray is interesting.

Very mildly sort of ticked off that they took away two completed squads and then are doing a second chance at Windblade first instead of getting the squads back.

The daily rewards are nice. Will be really helpful for new players but kind of worthless for veterans.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I wonder if it will be like GO! where you keep getting ten gems every day after the seventh as long as you go into the rewards every day. That would be real nice.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Has the defence accessories bug been fixed?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@sam-spargo
    Defense items should be working as intended.

@sntrooper

We’ve been working on some bug fixes recently and we thought it would be a good issue to finally address. Let me know if you spot any other bugs.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@lewie4 why are the tfs weaker on competition nodes than regular nodes?

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@david12291 The ‘players’ you mention aren’t actually real players. They’re probably from Rovio. We as real players have to wait for the events to come.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

It would be great to unlock the new robots in something other than competitions, seriously, they suck, like the way we’ve unlocked Arcee, Airachnid and the Blues, this was way better, and we didn’t had to compete with people that may not even be real.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

There are still two coming-soons in Hotrod squad, are they abandoned?

Tomlad
    @talmud

I’ll be happy to complete the seekers now! Also what happened to the hotrods squad?

sheepybach
    @paul13

There is a new Gold and Silver Thundercracker around I see.

Like @Optnemisispig has posted not only I had the same happen at losing coins but I had 50% bonus we get when we complete a run but now I only get 40% aaaarrrrhhhhh

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does anyone know what time the next Daily Reward becomes available?

I would have figured a daily reset at midnight GMT like they do for the competitions, but my daily reward still hasn’t rolled over to Day 2.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Thinking out loud here. This event starts in 16+hrs and I’ll bet that is when day 2 will start and they will go like that. Day 1 I think was just to show what is what but had no set time. There again I could be way off (normally am lol).
    Time will tell

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Actually, looks like it may reset at 5am EDT/9am GMT, as I just logged in and got the pigs (Day 2).

Also WARNING: the daily reward window just pops open on its own. I accidentally claimed the Day 2 prize before I had a chance to do the video doubler.

Not a big deal with pigs, but I definitely don’t want to be making the same mistake when gems come up as the reward.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

And me,Today when I play with energon gridlock I get matched buddy with sunstorm.SEEMS…….
    Maybe they will be unlock in special missions:)

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

@harharhar

I hope you’re right!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The defence accessories bug has been fixed

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Anyone know how these challenges will work? Will it be like the Acidstorm or the previous that had bonuses? I thought Acidstorm was more accessible except the horrible discrepancy in which place gave good amounts of tokens or almost none.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seekers update 1.17.6.5

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.