Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • 01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Is it we can unlock one tfs for free?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3 target for Level 100 in the Challenge is projected to 25,800.

The first four levels today are:

@millforce2k
    please check my math.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@zhianjo,

Thanks!

But what actually happened is that we had a power outage for a few hours, ending at 8:30 pm Eastern time, so I missed my last few runs and fell all the way to fourth place. :(

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hey Guys,
    Is it me or not?? Does anybody else think that they have reduced the fire power for Sunstorm for this current event where you need his blocks???
    When I’ve used him before was getting an average 800/900 but now when his blocks score higher I can’t get pass 550 or so.
    I’ll be interested to hear from you.
    iechyd da

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Yep, that is what I came up with as well.

Full list:

Should just barely make it without any recharges.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 I’m getting lower scores as well. I think it’s that the nodes are shorter.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

My very first run of Day 3 was in Pig City and I scored almost 1,800 points, but believe it or not, my game crashed before I hit the tally screen, so I lost it :(

Since then, my average is about 850, with no single score higher than 1,300, and the majority below 800.

Initially I was hopeful that I’d be able to get through the day without requiring any recharges, but the way things are trending now, it looks like I’m going to need minimum one recharge and likely two, unless things turn around and I start hitting some decent 1,000+ runs.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Oh man, that sucks. I’ve been pretty lucky with not having any crashes this comp. I had a 1673 run as my high and 496 as my low and an average of 971. I need 14.6 runs to make 550 with 15 natural runs left.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k @optimuspig

Thank you both phew I’m glad its not just me. I’ve just had a 900 run highest on this event todate.
    Thank goodness no Big Guy today

Geli
    @geli

I find Speed of play impacts the comp. combine that with the “blooming”(?) that occurs with the iPad and some of the target windows close quickly. Gives a bit less time to put rounds on target. This is most noticeable when WMTs at not seen on the screen but thier presence is announced by fireballs entering the play window.
    Find it odd that the pace of play varies. Coast and Desert can play slowly on one run, then at a faster pace the next.
    Scores ranging from 161 to 1600+.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@paul13

Thank goodness no Big Guy today.

Don’t press your luck otherwise he will pop up.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 You’re quite welcome.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@geli,

What is this “blooming” of which you speak?

Anyhow, one thing that really annoys me about these TFs is the difficulty of getting them out of vehicle mode as quickly as one would want to. Even knowing the problem and hence getting them out “early” doesn’t work reliably. In general, the UI of this game isn’t strong enough for it to be fair to ask players to be precise about how they time actions …

CD
    @bartiedog

It’s not right that they tell you the TF that matches the days colored blocks performs better then they put in Boss Pig and that day’s TF can’t kill him.
    This comp’s goal is unattainable! Not spending gems on this Rovio, not for 3 under powered TF’s.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

With seven hours to go, the leader in my cohort just blew past the 100 level and is still moving.

I think I’ll write today off and go to level 100 if it’s economical, and leave it at that.

Geli
    @geli

@franciscrawford Blooming- when the games zooms in on the TF in any node. An extreme close-up, if you will. Close enough that when a swarm of helo-pigs attack, you cannot see them all. Close enough that when using energons, notably Glassor, WMTs are destroyed off-screen (to the right). Only indication is a blast cloud and a stream of coins move to the upper right corner. many WMTs hit that way in all nodes. Photoblast does the same, destroying missiles and helo-pigs off screen to the upper left and upper center. Most noticeable in Desert, forest and Beach nodes, somewhat so in the Beach/Jungle node when entering the jungle.
    Seem to recall some discussion Here on this.
    It may have been termed “blossoming”.
    Note: IMO, think River run close-ups are intentional when passing through one of the warps.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Well, I gave it a try, but this contest is no fun. Im not sure what is gained by requiring us to play with underpowered and ineffective bots? I’ve only had the Boss Pig once, but once was all I needed to see the stupid grin on his face when the node ended without his destruction. Not impressed. No longer interested.

It is summer here in the US and I find I have better things to do with my time then trying to win theses bots. Good luck to all! I’m out…

Geli
    @geli

Just got in-game notification that the Seeker event is live! Woohoo!!!
    Only 3 days late!
    In others news, today’s cohort seems reasonable. No ungodly scores. Within 200 of the leader with one recharge.
    Now that I said that, things will go crazy.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

as everybody else mentioned,probably this is by far the worst,non-enjoying,stupid,hard event ever made by Rovio…i wont write details,they are the same as said before…
    i like this game so much (and i think many of us here) and that is something that they take in advance back to Rovio HDQ..that we will do anything to play and unlock the bots,but with the difficulty seen,they force people to curse them and just erase the game !!! COME ON GUYS !!!!! do not continue ruin the game !!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I’ve enough of this comp as it’s now gone beyond a joke, not 1 of the new bots can kill a flying pig with 1 shot and to top it off vI’ve just done a 3 run and got killed everytime when a dozen flying pigs appear and does the kamikaze jobyou’re just dead as they are so under power in their firing I’m lucky if I can kill 1 and then it’s ” Goodnight Sweetheart ” you are dead. Unreal it is

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Man, am I P.O.’d right now. So here’s the story:

I was one recharge away from hitting level 100. Spent my gems.

BAM! Guess who showed up on my very first recharge run?

BOSS PIG

I managed to get out of there alive (barely) by going into vehicle mode and just buggering off, but my score was a measly 131. Keep in mind that although the rest of the day had been highly variable, my lowest score up to that point was still a somewhat-OK 517.

However, as a result of the encounter with BP, after my four recharged runs I came out to a grand total of 25,473 – i.e. 327 points short of Level 100. If I’d simply hit my daily minimum of 517, I would have come to 25,859. Yup, that’s right, I missed Level 100 because of a BP encounter ….

All I can say right now is: Foxtrot Tango, man. Foxtrot Tango.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4: blue/purple (wood) blocks.

Level 10 is at 900 points, which probably means Level 100 is at 38,700 (same as Day 2 – how original ……….)

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve not got to 60 yet lol

Geli
    @geli

Scored 2427 to get to 10523 and 3rd place. After running a regular node, noticed a down arrow. Checked standings and found my 2427 was no longer there, losing 40 tokens in the process.
    It was as if the game gods were in disbelief that I could score that high and summarily wiped out that score and the 40 tokens.
    After a cup of coffee, noticed an up arrow. That 2427 was restored, 40 tokens restored.
    All this about 0945 UCT.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

That’s normal. The score for the Challenge is stored locally on your device, but the score for the Competition needs to be uploaded to Rovio’s servers.

Next time you see this happening, check your Challenge score and you’ll see that it’s higher than your Competition score.

But the difference is only temporary and should fix itself in a few minutes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.