Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

37,800 at level 100, otherwise I concur.

So far all of the Day 2 levels have been Day 1 x 1.80

Level 100(Day 1) was 21,000

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Based on @millforce2k’s analysis above, if you started Day 2 from Hour 1 and you don’t miss any of your natural runs, then you need to average 970 points per run to max out the Challenge.

37,800 / [27 + (3 x 4)] = 37,800 / 39 = 969.23

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Day 1 was 21500

Averaging 1138, so two recharges should get 550.

Anonymous

@optimuspig
    What is it with one, two, and three recharges?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Okay, so…

I stared playing this evening and after 3 runs I was in first place by about 1,000. Then, just as I completed my 4th run I was greeted with a down arrow and after the tally, I was in 4th place with the 1st and 2nd place having at least 3 times as many tokens as I have.

Yeah, right. This should not be possible. Something smells a little fishy.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

You sure it was 21,500 and not 21,000? Hm, I must have written down something wrong.

@poptimus

Working out the optimal number of recharges to maximize your tokens each day, keeping in mind that 3 tokens = 1 gem in the token exchange.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Yep. Now it’s my turn to keep you straight. :)

So, I did another run plus a recharge set. Those four from the set had an average of 571 bringing my cumulative average to 946. Now it’s four total recharges for 550.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@optimuspig

Its weekend so i did go late to bed. So at two o’clock the new day started and i played my first four rounds. I watched some things on my laptop and at three i got the next round then i looked at P1 and he already had 25000+ points. So that player spend already a lot of gems just to get P1 and stay on that spot. I just go and play my runs today and that’s it. So i’m not going to wast any gems today.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Is there a way to destroy Big Pig or is it just a lost round. I encountered him twice and i couldn’t kill him. So both rounds i didn’t get points.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@zhianjo

Same here been killed many times by the big guy and got Zero.

This event has been setup so you have to buy gems just to do normal event runs, after the big guy kills you they ask you to carry on for 10 gems.
    Likewise the bots firepower is not enough to kill most of the flying pigs and now they’ve added in a lot of kamikaze options for these pigs, I got killed twice in 1 run and was not going to use another lot of gems to carry on the run.
    So losing interest in this event pretty fast as it’s not a level playing field.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@paul13

You’re right in that. Today i’m not going to use gems because P1 has already 29.000 and P2 almost 23.000 and i have 11.500 on P6. So i do my normal runs and will see where i end up.
    The seekers are to weak and to fast when you want to avoid something and then you miss a lot of hits. I did a couple of nice runs 1600 and 2200 but most of the time i’m between the 400 and 900. And two times killed by the Big Pig. Not nice at all. And i’m not going to pay almost $25 for a ABT.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@paul13

Just now i had the best run until now 2419 points. Unbelievable.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@zhianjo

How many lol geeezzzz I’ve hit 1000 once boo hoo

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ran into my first Boss Pig. Like everyone else, died. Unless you are using Starscream you have no chance. And Starscream is useless in all other runs.

Currently in second more than 10000 points behind first. Would be in fifth if I hadn’t had a 3000+ run. Long deserts are a goldmine for purple wood.

I’ve found myself only using Sunstorm now. Starscream is useless at everything but red glass and flying pigs and while Skywarp is great at taking out purple wood he is even more ineffective at taking out yellow stone than Starscream. Sunstorm can take out all three types easily.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Interesting contest idea, but I think it’s a fail. Why? Because every run in the contest must be done with 1 of 3 pre-selected TFs, and these aren’t great TFs. E.g., the Galvatron-style TFs annoy me because I don’t think the UI is good enough to help understand when they are or aren’t available to shoot. So having a day when that seems to be the right one to use is a pain.

Or if @sntrooper is right and we should just use Sunstorm all week, well that’s annoying too.

On the plus side, I ran a couple of regular nodes today — rather than playing more in the Competition — and the name of one of the buddies was “GradientTur…”

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thanks for the tip @sntrooper. Just tried Sunstorm. It was a Pig City node. Two prior runs in Pig City with Skywarp were 370 and 425. With Sunstorm, it was 675.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@paul13 @sntrooper

run again in Boss Pig and a miracle happend, i didn’t kill him, but i survived the run.
    Not much points only 216 but i survived and collected the points.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well all I’m in a right mood here, I had a brain f..t which caused me to spend 10 Gems to recharge as I’ve decided I want Sunstorm it was a big mistake no it was a huge massive mistake my first 3 runs and blow me down the big guy popped up and killed every time xxxxxxxxxxxxxx can’t swear as get a row and onto 4th run yes no big guy hooray wrong end score 98, what a crock of xxxx and I only just got to the end as I encountered a 3 lot of kamikaze flying pigs that hit the xxxxx out of me big time.
    The good thing I’ve seen today is the board reset and P1 who had 62000 got the boot or something.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s unfortunate that I won’t be able to reach level 100 in today’s Challenge without four recharges.

I’m projecting that three recharges will get me comfortably past level 90, but it’s not worth it to spend 60 gems on the fourth recharge just to earn 100 tokens (which have an exchange value of 33.3 gems), and the leader in my Competition is so far ahead that the fourth recharge wouldn’t get me past him/her either.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder what causes the Boss Pig to show up?

@paul13
    seems to be encountering him quite a bit.

On the other hand, in the 70 runs I’ve done so far (total of Days 1 and 2), I’ve only seen him once, on my second run of Day 1.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I wish I knew what triggered the big guy so I could do something about it lol

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I missed some natural runs today, in that I actually got close to a full night’s sleep. So I’ve spent 130 gems rather than yesterday’s 70. I’m on track for 1450 tokens today, but I do have a close competitor or two, so that’s far from being a lock.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@franciscrawford

good luck hope you get the 1000

Mp127
    @mp127

Imo the gap between worst and best nodes is too big again… extreme scores like 182 or 2220 aren’t good for the competition.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I found out you stil get the points when you lose. It just doesn’t get added to your leaderboard score until you finish your next run.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.