Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • Raxor
    @mndc

@optimuspig

The only TFs available are the 3 you mentioned (those we try to win during this comp), no other Seekers are concerned.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Great, thanks for confirming.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

So far I’m not fond of not only this event but the seekers themselves. I think it’s cool to be able to try out the different seekers but with avoiding the monoliths you end up missing a lot of blocks because of their speed. I’m not going to put much effort into this at all.

Geli
    @geli

Hitting energon structures does not appear to do any thing. Does not restore armour/health/hearts.

Or am I missing something?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Encountered Boss Pig on a beach node, 400 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think I’ll limit my play to whatever’s enough to get the 550 in the Challenge. And then just accept whatever that gets me to in the competition.

Seems to be a good compromise given that we can use gems to make yup the token difference.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Are the red blocks only worth ten points if you use Starscream? He doesn’t do much against the other blocks, so I tried the yellow guy to get more yellow blocks directly and the red indirectly by breaking on the ground. Score was significantly lower even though it seemed like I got the same amount of reds.

1st is at 6k. I’m in 8th with 2k.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@geli the enegon cubes only heal energon tfs

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

well,till now i can tell,that :
    1.whatever energy you lose,it restores when you choose the same TF afterwards.
    2.any of the new TF breaks easily the coloured blocks with him.
    3.there is a boss big worth many points.
    4.energon structures do nothing,no recharge,no energonicon to be used.
    5.earning 550 tokens every day + be in first place every day,probably do not allow you to unlock all 3 TF’s, BUT THE MAIN QUESTION IS : should be another event to unlock the rest 1 or 2 TF’s that someone may not be able to unlock in this current event ??? (by earning tokens and without using gems). it was already mentioned above,that there might be another event,but who knows..? should we use our gems to unlock TF’s, or we will spent them and after some days, a new event shows up and that means loss of gems…?

my opinion,Rovio would not be that strict and will find a way to give us the chance to unlock all 3 of them…once they gave 2 TF’s by paying real money and they had serious issues from thousand of players….

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY !!!!

jasebree
    @jasebree

Top in my block right now is sitting at 7600!

Geli
    @geli

Top in my cohort is at 7200 with 5 minutes left in the first two hours.
    Gems are being spent like crazy.

Starscream seems to work best with pinpoint aiming and single taps. Dragging finger over blocks ineffective unles there are a lot of high value targets in a cluster.

Thought hitting energon structures may have slowed down the game. Wrong!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group currently has over 8,000 points.

This is after a maximum of five “natural” runs, so this guy just spent a crapton of gems.

jasebree
    @jasebree

top guy in my block just shot past 10K. That’s 2500 in 1 hour. At 600 blocks a run as a generous estimate, that’s ~16 rounds out of a natural max of 6. Second place in my block hasn’t even hit 5K yet.

CD
    @bartiedog

Not real impressed with these TFS. Not much blasting power. I can’t seem to kill a pig unless it’s a helicopter pig.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

It is so nice to see that Rovio only cares about players that spend gems on their games, judging by the prices of the tokens, I seriously don’t know why I keep wasting my time in this game. It was funny, like, a year ago, now all I see is competition for this, competition for that, buy this robot, buy the other one. I’m glad that this is not the only game in my phone. “Oh, but there will be an opportunity in the future to get the missing robots.” Let me guess, more competitions? Let me say something: F this competitions, and F who had that idea. I’m sorry if someone disagrees with me, probably someone will, but I ask you to remember how we unlocked Arcee, Airachnid, and the Blues, those were the golden days. Or even better, how we unlocked the robots right when we start the game, there, you have it.

jasebree
    @jasebree

@blasphemy I know. I keep hoping the “coming soon” with open up new areas with playing mode similar to the original days. If we are lucky maybe we just have to hold out till the end of summer?

sammer48
    @sammer48

What the heck, did 9 runs and crashed twice entering astrotrain, this happened in last comp also, makes this hard to win if I have to lose 20 percent of my runs, anyone else get this?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone figured out today’s target for the 100-level of the Challenge?

I’ve only made it up to the 30-level so far, but a quick guess based on past events and I’m coming up around 17K or 18K for 100. A few more levels and I should be able to refine my estimate.

Regardless, that’s a ridiculously high target, and even if you play every natural run available from Hour 1 to Hour to Hour 24 you’re still going to need at least one recharge.

Also, has anyone taken the plunge yet, and bought a TF outright using gems? I’m kind of curious what sorts of accessories are unlocked.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Sucks that we can’t use Shieldor or other Energonicons during this event, & the weapon does very little damage against pigs, so our transformers are basically sitting ducks against those annoying armed pigs.

jasebree
    @jasebree

For those trying to craft maximum breakage strategies, it looks like red take 1 hit, blue 2, and Yellow 3 (or more) if you are using the red TF. So far I’ve found yellow bases are not worth attacking unless there is nothing else to hit. The weapon is also delayed damage, so 1 or 2 hits on a pig, plus knocking the leg out from the tower seems to do the trick most the time. I’ve not trying using an unmatched TF at this point.

Anonymous

I’ve been getting much higher scores with the blue guy. How do we know which is which, by the way?

Oh, and @sukerman13, is that you in first on my board with like 7800?

Scotto
    @forterox

I don’t even want any of these lame-bots anyway. This challenge sucks.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Do we know the duration of the event ?
    What do you advise ? To spend gems to obtain 1.550 tokens per day or play normally and complete at the end with gems to obtain 3 ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Whoever came up with this format should get their heads examined. Or else he’s an evil genius, because I don’t think I can stand an entire week of shooting at psychadelic bricks – I may just bite the bullet and buy all the TFs with gems.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

1, Good call by @Poptimus on using different TFs.

2. We can see which TF is in which squad by seeing which way their head is tilted when we choose among them for a turn and comparing that to which way the missing TFs in Seekers and Cybertronians have their heads tilted in the squad view of the barracks.

3. Until we know which accessories are available, we don’t know how strong these TFs will be after this competition.

4. In this competition, I find the red one so weak as to not be fun. The blue/purple one seems much better; thanks @poptimus for the idea of trying it out.

5. I think the scoring is 10 points for red blocks, 1 point for other blocks, 1 point for pigs. As for missiles, WMTs, and Energon — the numbers in each case seem to be either 0 or too small to matter much.

6. As in most competitions, runs differ greatly in their point potential and in how challenging they are.

7. I don’t think the yellow one is doing as well as the blue/purple one, but as per my previous point, it’s hard to be sure.

8. The blue/purple one does have annoyingly long time periods that it won’t work at all, ala Galvatron.

9. The red one has a beam weapon that hits missiles instantly. But that’s not enough to rescue my opinion of it as this time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.