Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

• Ok….new event ladies and gentlemen !!!!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Do not know how to upload an image,so feel free to do anybody !!! :p
    Mine says 1d 23 hours aproximately…
    And it says “which new character will you chose”…
    OK,WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?!?!?!?

Soundwave
    @soundwave

It shows the three new seekers and says which new character will you choose?

I assumed it meant you can only win one of the three new characters. That would be a bummer.

But maybe it means you get to select the new seekers to play the challenge levels????

Or maybe you can win one new seeker and pay several thousand gems for the other two.

Who knows.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Well,i demand from Rovio not to do anything else,than allow us and offer us all 3 new TF’s free,without paying gems,coins,pigs !! I do not think they ll do that,as there are out there thousand new players,which means almost zero coins,gems,pigs,so nit possible for them to unlock any TF…
    I assumed the same thing,that you ll be able to unlcock one of them,but this would be a huge bummer !!!!

Who knows,less that 1d 22hrs left…!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’m going to guess it will be like all other events but all three will be available. The “which will you choose” is because most people won’t be able to afford more than one.

jasebree
    @jasebree

If I had to guess, it’s going to cost 18000 tokens (6K for each) for all three. Unless they make this a long tournament, they probably expect to cash in on people buying gems for tokens to get all 3. Plus what ever power ups each one may have.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It sure would be nice if we can find out how long this event is going for, right from the start. Last couple of events, the newsfeed message with the end date didn’t go out until almost halfway through, which makes it really hard to plan.

@gradientturtle7
    @lewie4 what say you?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Sounds like the sort of thing I’ve been hoarding gems for.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@optimuspig Their should be a new news message once the event starts to let you know how long the event will last. I believe this one will last 8 days.

Everyone decided who they’re going to unlock first?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Which one has the weapon like Galvatron, but with a lingering electrical storm? That’s who I want first.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Thanks for replying.

“Their should be a new news message once the event starts”

Hopefully. Like I said, last couple of times that message didn’t show up until close to the halfway mark.

“Everyone decided who they’re going to unlock first?”

So are you saying that it should actually be feasible to unlock all three with a reasonable amount of effort (as opposed to mathematically possible to unlock all three, but with a massively unreasonable amount of effort)?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

“Which one has the weapon like Galvatron, but with a lingering electrical storm? That’s who I want first.”

From what I’ve read from other posters, Skywarp and Sunstorm both have missile weapons, whereas Starscream has a beam weapon.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@optimuspig You’ll just have to wait and see… :)

Anonymous

@lewie4 I choose Sunstorm.But are there accessories and can you unlock all of them?

Anonymous

Row 2 picture 5 and row 3 picture 1

Anonymous

@sukerman13 Copy the pic you upload and paste it in your comment and describe what row and picture number it is in your album.That is how I do it.

Anonymous

Technically,getting max tokens each day is 1,550 times 8=12,400 tokens.Maybe they will sell individuals 4,000 each and a bundle of 3 for 12,000.Then just get 4 small coin packs.(100 times 4 equals 400)

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@awesomepow All three will be available to be unlocked, actually unlocking them all though will be difficult/expensive.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, I’m curious how much it’ll cost to just buy the three with gems. It may be worth it just so that I can get some sleep.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@millforce2k here’s my view from what I’ve seen as these TF’s popping up as my buddies
    – (Original) Starscream can emulate a paralyzing EMP lazer, like Galvatron
    – Sunstorm fires Bumblebee-like rockets in an arched trajectory, which is good for going over obstacles
    – Skywarp shoots flaming Bumblebee-like rockets that hit a large area, similar to Rodimus
    Really looking forward to the event- something new that’s fun to do :)

Anonymous

@optimuspig Do you want to get in on a secret?You can sleep without worrying about the comps.Friend message me.Anyone else want to get in on it.(The more the merrier!)

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@lewie4

Are there future competitions planned in the near future to unlock the remaining characters?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig @rowdypup Thanks. Starscream it is.

@lewie4
    When you say “expensive,” do you mean thousands of gems or tens of thousands? Will there be a round two or three in the not too distant future?

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@optimuspig
    During the last comp, my limited testing made it look like there was a 3 token to 1 gem exchange rate.

When the comp starts, I think you can click to buy a character and it will tell you the full gem cost right from the start.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Don’t hold me to the above number. I don’t know if that conversion factor was consistent for all items, or even within the same item (i.e. Variable based on the number of tokens remaining to purchase an item).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.