Mission Portals

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mission Portals

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 173 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

No need to waste gems they will show up randomly after you complete a mission in the portal and it’s the Easy Poratl where you will find them so use the 2 hour mission process and make it to 1 hour by using 67 pigs to degrade the time hence you will get more chances in finding the hidden transformers!!

Patience and Luck are the key words :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can anyone confirm that 1h and 24h missions also exist?

I’d swear that I saw one or two of those early on, but since then I’ve only been getting 4h / 7h / 12h missions.

So was I imagining the 1h and 24h missions?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Yes they do exist!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve been running the 12h missions on all three portals.

But since the mission selection cycles every time you complete a mission, I’m thinking now that I should just run 1h or 4h missions from the Easy portal until I cycle to an Airachnid rescue.

Although it’s not really a priority for me right now as I’m doing all I can to get everyone else up to L11 – having an Airachnid to upgrade would just be a distraction until that’s done.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Finally! After going on 18 missions, 15 wasted gems to refresh missions…easy mission, 24 hour wait

Arcee?

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Wondering/Question…. Super Rareium

There is a daily video you can watch once inside the Silo that gives you 1+ free material. I have noticed it usually gives you an item you still have room to store, provided all 7 slots are not at capacity.

If one has all the items on the right & left at full capacity & only needs Super Rareium Eggs, does watching the video give this item, since it is rare? (My Silo is @ Level 15 & only only item that is not at full capacity are the Deciptigears, so I can’t test this theory – no where to use/consume the Super Rareium right now)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

“24 hour mission is only for Arcee and Airachnid!!”

Actually, that’s not totally correct.

24h Hard Mission

Spartacus
    @spartacusramen

@dawni-criswell

I just watched a video in the silo and got a super rarium. And it wasn’t even the only material I was lacking.

bigorange
    @bigorange

At the moment, my silo is upgraded to level 15 and completely full.
    So, why do more missions? The materials that can’t get into the silo got converted in coins, don’t know how much, but with the difficulty of the levels at the moment, extra coins are always welcome.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@bigorange

I think someone else asked this a while back, but missions get you gems and coins and pigs. If you’re low on any of those, it’s well worth completing missions: as many possible, as often as possible. Even if you’re not low, stock up; you can never have too many of any of those. In all, I have scored about 50 gems since starting the mission portals roughly a week ago, over 100K coins and about 1K pigs (I think much more, but I haven’t been counting—but maybe I’ll do a tally starting next week). :o)

Anyone else tallying up their wins so far on the missions?

dmsral
    @dmsral

If my silo is full, I go for the longest mission because they usually have more question marks, which more likely to coins, crystals or dead pigs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@bigorange

“The materials that can’t get into the silo got converted in coins”

Are you sure about that? I haven’t noticed that happening.

Anonymous

@optimuspig Actually I never noticed but @bigorange is actually right. Ever notice when you finish a mission you sometimes get a couple hundred coins even though you didn’t get coins as a reward? This must be it! From my experience each material you get that isn’t added to the silo gives 100 coins. Could be different for Super Rareium.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

I wondered why I was getting coins also when coins were not one of the rewards for the mission. Thank you for noticing that~!~

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade @bigorange

Hey guys, I just finished some missions and actually paid attention to what was going on this time, and I believe you are correct!

Took note of what my coins were before and after I claimed each mission – definitely increased, even though I didn’t earn any coins in the gift boxes.

Also looks like you’re right about each excess unit of material being worth 150 coins!

Although I’m really curious how many coins you’d get for each excess Super Rareium!

Edit: it looks like different materials give you different amounts of coins.

For example it seems that you get 150 coins for each excess Anger Chip/Badness Processor that you can’t store, but you only get 60 coins for each Auto Cog/Deceptigear or Pig Iron/Birdium.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

FYI, you also earn coins for special materials earned from regular event nodes that you don’t have enough silo storage for.

Anonymous

@optimuspig Great now I don’t have to be mad when I get materials that I can’t collect.

Right now my Super Rareium is at max so if I get one I’ll see how much it gives.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade

I also wish that I hadn’t wasted gems upgrading my Silo to L15!

If I’d known how easy it would be to earn mats through the missions (and that I would get coins for excess mats) I would never have bothered.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

you will need a level 15 silo to store enough materials to upgrade a TF from 14 to 15

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

NEWS FLASH

None of my TFs are even close to L15.

The best approach is to wait until your TFs are ready to be upgraded to a particular level before upgrading you silo to that level as well.

Assuming you’ve been diligently running missions, then by that time you’ll have plenty of mats to upgrade your silo without having to waste gems on it.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I earned 750 coins on two special mats that were full in my silo on a hard mission.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

Do you recall what types they were and how many of each type you had earned?

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

The two special mats were from the right side, or the bird-related ones, the top one (blue cube) and the one that looks like a computer chip with claws. I know that have names, but can’t remember those names. One of each, I think.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

The reason I ask is because I’m trying to quantify how many coins you get for each extra (i.e. you ran out of silo storage) mat.

Based on what I’ve observed from completing my own missions:

Pig Iron / Birdium – 60 coins each

Deceptigear / Autocog – 60 coins each

Badness Processor / Anger Chip – 150 coins each

But it would be nice to have a few more data points just to make sure.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I am waiting for the machine guns and flying pigs to be sorted before I bother upgrading TFs. So I might as well upgrade the silo when materials become available. Besides, I have never had all my TFs on the same level – some I upgrade a lot and others that work well get left to last.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mission Portals

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.