Mission Portals

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mission Portals

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 173 total)
  • Replies
  • Triplem
    @triplem

Actually, that might not be true. I sent Prime in who is a level 10, and he came back with a 1 star “poor success” or something?

Nothing
    @autobird

@gradientturtle7 Thanks for the clarification! Really helped! Just have one question. There is an achievement that gives you 30 gems if you have 9 Transformers on missions at the same time. How do you achieve that?

Nothing
    @autobird

@triplem As @gradientturtle7 said, your chances of success is very random. My level 8 Optimus Prime got 3 stars “Master Destroyer” but only got 1 level of of success(1 key)!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@triplem

“Actually, that might not be true. I sent Prime in who is a level 10, and he came back with a 1 star “poor success” or something?”

It’s possible that you didn’t use the Prime on a mission with the same type of symbol?

When you’re in the “Choose a Team” page of the mission, on the top right corner of each TF’s picture there is a little icon, either a lightbulb, a bomb, or a magnifying glass.

If you can match up that icon to the icon for the mission (the icon is on the left side of the mission name) you will do better than if the icons do not match.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@autobird

“There is an achievement that gives you 30 gems if you have 9 Transformers on missions at the same time. How do you achieve that?”

I believe if you have all three TF slots in each mission node unlocked, then that’s nine TF slots in total.

So I’m thinking all you have to do is run three missions simultaneously with three TFs on each mission to get the ‘cheeve.

I haven’t actually tried this yet, since I’m too cheap to unlock all 3 x 2 = 6 extra TF slots, but it makes sense.

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig That is how I got that achievement. 3 missions with 3 TF each at one time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ph cool.

Do you remember what the total gem cost is to unlock all six additional TF mission slots?

I know the first additional slot in the Easy missions is 5 gems, and the second additional Easy slot is 100 gems, and the first slot in the Medium missions is 100 gems.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

The second slot on medium missions is 100 gems. I have two TFs on a hard mission, but don’t recall how many gems for the second slot, and will not know for about 10 hours, when that mission ends, if there is a third slot and how many gems it takes.

Triplem
    @triplem

That makes sense now! Thanks for that info!

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig I think it was 200 for the third slot but I am not positive.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Stella Unlocked

Stella

Stella

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

For the Hard Missions node, the second slot costs 200 gems and the third slot costs 300 gems.

Anonymous

Well I just got Arcee today so now I’ve got both of them. They are pretty easy to upgrade and I’ll likely have them both at 4 by the end of the day.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Well, if it’s permanent, I’ll get all three slots, since I have enough gems.

It’s the only way I can play this game right now, because the game keeps crashing whenever I try to play any levels.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

In order to get 5 keys use the following combination in the Easy Mission Portal(Buddy Slot 1 – 5 Gems and Buddy Slot 2 – 100 Gems) which will help you in completing the achievement get all 5 rewards!!

7 hours (No pigs used)
    Soundblaster level 10
    Sentinel Prime level 10
    Ultimate Optimus Prime level 9

5 Keys

12 Hour Mission (No pigs used)
    Energon Grimlock Level 10
    Golbite Grimlock Level 9
    Grey Grimlock Level 9

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’ve read all the comments in this topic and here are my conclusions:

Easy missions
    Additional slot = 5 gems
    2nd additional slot = 100 gems

Medium missions
    Additional slot = 100 gems
    2nd additional slot = 100 gems

Hard missions
    Additional slot = 200 gems
    2nd additional slot = 300 gems

The purchased slots are permanent.

Can anyone confirm this, or correct me?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Medium Mission
    second slot – 200 Gems

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You don’t necessarily require all three slots to get maximum keys.

I just finished a mission with only two TFs, and once I got the bonus progress from watching the video, I had all five keys to unlock the gift boxes.

This was from the Easy Missions portal and I made sure that I matched up my TFs to the mission-type icon. I forget what the duration was, but it was definitely either a 7h or 12h mission, probably a 12h mission. I was running it with a L10 Ultra Magnus and a L11 Energon Lockdown.

So if you’re short on gems (like I am) you can probably afford to skip the unlocking the second extra TF slot for the time being, unless you really want that 3 x 3 Achievement.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was able to max out keys again, with only two TFs. This time I didn’t even need to use the bonus video.

This time it was a 4h mission from the Easy portal. Again I did it with a L10 Ultra Magnus and a L11 Energon Lockdown.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

I unlocked some additional spots, to send more bots on missions, and it was a one time purchase. The Easy Mission Portal (middle of map) is cheapest. Then Medium (top of map) and of course the Hard Mission Portal (lower right) costs the most.

Again, it was a ONE TIME use of gems and the slots have stayed ‘open’.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

To get the most stars & keys at the end of a mission, simply match the mission’s icon (bomb, magnifying glass, or light bulb) to the corresponding icons of the bots you send on that mission.

At least, that’s my working theory.

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 It’s all right except for one thing. The 2nd additional slot for the medium missions costs 200 not 100.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

If a TF is not at full health, does it affect performance on a mission?

Sadly, I have been on eight missions and no new characters. If I’m going to have to use gems to shuffle missions to try and find them, which mission level did they show up in (easy, medium or hard?) Thx.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

I found Arcee on Easy Mission Portal after I used 5 gems to refresh the missions!!
    Regarding the health part I don’t think it affects the performance of the mission!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Do the available missions refresh automatically like say after a certain period of time, or after completing a certain number of missions?

I haven’t been tracking it (just started doing so), but it really feels like I’m getting the same selection of missions over and over again.

I don’t really want to spend 5 gems to refresh the list if I know the selection will automatically cycle eventually.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mission Portals

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.