Seasons

• Hey Rovio, are we getting another Seasons update?

Or are your developers too busy rigging AB2 in order to force players to pay to progress?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Sandy DiVenanzo
    @sandy-divenanzo

That’s exactly what I was thinking! I refuse to play the awfulness that us AB2 and my fave ABSeasons hasn’t had a relevant holiday update in ages.

Narc
    @narc

I have not been able to open the seasons game since the December 2016 update on iOS . Rovio keeps saying they are looking into but it has been over 4 months.

MaryLynn
    @marylynn128

Does anyone know if you are allowed to use power ups in the Pig Challenge weekend tournament? Are they allowed for attempting to get a better trophy. Silver is as far as I can go without power ups. I used one by mistake once but my score didn’t seem to count. Afraid to waste any more!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@marylynn128 Yes, we can use power ups. I used power ups in last two weeks and was able to get platinum trophy.

Sometimes, scores may not show up immediately (I don’t know. maybe the server needs to be connected). But the server will pick up the highest score later.

MaryLynn
    @marylynn128

Thank you for your help, Suikyo! My scores are much higher now! I thought that I had read when the Pig Challenge first came out that power ups could not be used for the weekend trophies. Glad to know differently! ?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@marylynn128 Oh, forgot to tell you. I upgraded both telebird and shockwave bird to level 20.

MaryLynn
    @marylynn128

I haven’t tried that, but I will! I’m learning something new. Thanks!!

ixan57
    @ixan57

@narc any joy yet, got the same problem. Don’t want to uninstall and reinstall as i have a load of coins/progress that I would lose. Was waiting for a update hoping that the update would restore at same status,but no updates.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.