Seasons Update

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Update

• Hello all!

Today I got a pop up notification there was an update for Seasons, but when I clicked on “install update” it came up and said “update not installed”, and then the window went away. The really weird thing, is it wasn’t an update through the Google Play Store like I normally get updates from, it was an actual window that popped up on the main screen of my tablet. When I go into the Play Store under my Seasons app there is no update there. The window that came up with the update said something about it just being an update and not losing any of my progress in the app, and at the bottom had the normal permissions of the app. Has anyone else seen anything like that or seen an update for Seasons? I’m not even sure how I got that window to appear. I put my tablet down for a minute and when I picked it back up it was there.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • ixan57
    @ixan57

@irishheart strangely enough on my android tablet at about 9am UK time i got a sling icon the top left of screen. Opened it and it said new challenge available. Have had this message months ago but found it strange if seasons discontinued why did it appear. opened it and nothing. Thought nothing of it until you mentioned it.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Update

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.