Seasons Tropigal ME Walkthroughs

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Tropigal ME Walkthroughs

• Can’t wait for some ME walkthroughs for this! Levels 2-3,7,11 & 12 are driving me nuts! Haha!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ubermom Don’t be so sure, because some levels from On Finn Ice & Pig Days and the levels from Ham Dunk All-Star are still missing destruction walkthroughs.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

We don’t typically do ME walktrhoughs for all levels anymore, as most are typically pretty easy. For the harder ones you might beg @sal9 or @e-star. No promises though. :)

sal9
    @sal9

@ubermom 2-3 is indeed a tough one.

But for Level 2-7, all you need to do is to completely clear the bottom right wood structure. Push every block into the lava. Then simply drop the can at the base of the very top stone structure. Clearing the all the stones helps a lot.

Level 2-11, use all the birds as if going for three stars, then drop the can in the middle underwater cave.

Level 2-12, same idea … go for three stars then drop the can as close to the slingshot as possible (bottom left)

Hope this helps

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ubermom @sal9 For level 2-3, first, go for the TNT. Then, make sure that those hard hoops and stone balls fall to the pit under that wooden structure. If you have any birds left, go for the support legs on the left and launch the sardine can at the same direction. The Mighty Eagle should destroy almost everything this way.

ubermom
    @ubermom

It did! Thanks!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Tropigal ME Walkthroughs

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.