Seasons — new Pig days level crashes (Fix Redirect)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons — new Pig days level crashes (Fix Redirect)

• Hey all,

New Pig days level opened today in Seasons, Origami Day, I think? Anyway, when I click on it it crashes me back to the launcher in Android.

I can play other levels in Seasons and navigate around fine, but new Pig Day level causes immediate crashes 100% of the time for me (even after clearing cache, restarting the tablet, etc.)

Anyone else having trouble with Origami Day?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mumsie
    @mumsie42

Yes it does the same for me 100% of the time on iPad mini but not for my daughter who has the same model iPad mini. Very frustrating especially as I felt the recent update was because the previous episode also caused (intermittent ) crashes.

@birdleader
    any ideas?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

I agree that Seasons has been getting more unstable/bloated. It used to be one of the simplest and more rock-solid AB games, but recent updates (I’d say starting with the basketball levels and storing levels in the cloud) have made it less reliable. Was only a matter of time before a certain level or update started causing crashes (because I’ve gone through the same thing now with Epic, Go!, Space, and Stella — remember Stella?)

At least Bad Piggies still runs OK. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Pauliboy
    @pauliboy

There are some updates which ABS prompts you to download. Once you’ve done that the problem is fixed.

smhands
    @smhands

Happens 100% of the time on my iPad with latest Seasons update from Nov. 9. Very frustrating!

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pauliboy

Not sure I understand what you mean — will Rovio let me know on my support ticket (because I did open one). Seasons does not show as needing an update in Google Play for me, so I don’t know what sort of updates you are referring to…?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Pauliboy
    @pauliboy

@sutekh137 I play on iPad and it was crashing every time I tried to open the Origami day level. So I reset my iPad and then I couldn’t open Pig Days at all and there was a message that Pig Days was stored in the cloud and an update was required and did I want to update? So I said ‘Yes’, it updated, and the problem was fixed.

sal9
    @sal9

All, there is a simple fix to this problem, which is due to a corrupt file.
    Read more about it here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-seasons-the-pig-days-level-5-6-walkthrough

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Thanks guys, that fixed my issue!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

DG47
    @dg47

Rovio released update v.5.3.2 on 9 Nov for iPad to fix some Seasons bugs-have you updated?
    Otherwise can offer no help.sorry.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons — new Pig days level crashes (Fix Redirect)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Seasons — new Pig days level crashes (Fix Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.