Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks @karen68 added, I’ll give it a go seeing as @jlz-666 just beat you!

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny you should also add SHam 1-18 to the list. It produced a few puppies on a recent Challenge & definitely has more points available.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny Are you still maintaining this list? If you are, take a look at Hogs and Kisses 1-6. I’ve left an alternative strategy at the bottom.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken well I am, but everyone ran off playing Invasion and the new Pig Days, and I’m off on holiday tomorrow. Keep posting, I’ll update when I get back.

Happy Flinging

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny some possible levels from Easter Eggs
    1-3 – still one of the hardest levels out there but on the rare occasions when all the shots work I think more points are available
    1-14
    2-1
    Maybe – levels 1-8, 2-3

karen68
    @karen68

Much as I hate flinging in the snow I’ve found some Seasons Greedings levels to add to the list.
    1-13
    1-14
    1-18 – this is a SHG level but I’ve squeaked into the top 100 with a non-glitch score.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@karen68 my Santa Hat is off to you for even venturing back to Season’s Greedings! I left it as soon as I had all above average scores and never looked back :)

sparty83
    @sparty83

@hunnybunny
    You can add Seasons Greedings 1-14. I just went from 120k to 135k in about 5 minutes.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Although I love playing in the snow I absolutely loath flinging in it @karen68 but thanks to your heads up on 1-14 I’ve had a great improvement so a huge *Thank you!* Is it my imagination or do the bomb birds actually look bigger?! Now to try your other recommendations. Kudos to you for even attempting the icy levels again.

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

I don’t love playing in the show at all. Still could better my score from 116 to 133k. I must say that it is the only score that is present in this episode – due to the crash yesterday.

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Would it be an idea to nominale the entre List als “Challenge” (1 by 1 ofcourse).

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks everyone for bearing with me whilst I sunned myself on a Mediterranean Cruise. It was hard, but someone had to do it!

@sparty83
    @jlz-666 @angrychicken @karen68 have updated the list with your successes.

@bonneypattycat
    I agree. Snow is awful!

@bernersenn
    I’ve already submitted the list to @sweetp for puppy challenges
    And everybody, I thought today’s challenge, Wreck the Halls 1-11 was really easy, but the only other puppy winner, so far, is @comex666, which doesn’t cone as a surprise! Have a go at it, and I’ll watch to see if there are any other flingers increasing their kennels

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny Sounds like you had a great time! I’m growing all jealous ;) and now you’ve also snagged another puppy. I, however, will not have a go at it because I also hate those snow blocks.
    Something I’d like to point out about the challenge levels. A few from this list have been featured but they were not very successful. Last week we had 1 winner and the week before that none. I don’t remember what came before that but it also didn’t produce many puppies, looking at the underdog history. The last puppy parade from seasons was over 2 months ago in SH 1-17 with 19 winners. Not that I’m playing to increase my puppy counter, but I was expecting a lot more winners overall. I’m starting to feel that a lot of these levels have been submitted after a fluke OR that the level in question is only easier on a specific device or OS. Just something for everyone to keep in mind if you want to add a level.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken sorry I wasn’t about for the last two weeks, sigh, so can’t comment on whether the Seasons puppy challenges are actually ones submitted by me to @sweetp I know she likes to mix it up a bit, and sometimes just adds a really hard one that no one cracks.
    There is always a device question. I can’t comment on that, always play on iPad, old one first, now Air2.
    But to beat ernor and donnmega today suggssts to me it “got easier”
    These guys played these levels for hours, when seasons was the best episode. And I mean hours of swapping strats, tweaking, replaying. Ninety minutes I beat them both.
    I mainly play challenges now, a bit ****** off with suspicious scores, unpleasant players, et al, in real play, but will always keep up my seasons score. Pig days needs some work!
    Challenges need proof, which unfortunately other players in main play do not always provide.
    Happy and profitable flinging

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny I would add WTH 1-11 to the list. It says right on the walkthrough it’s a very hard level, but there’a a lot of folks improving into the top 30, out of 1500 scores on this level.
    Maybe I’m defining “easier” diffrerently, but to me it doesn’t mean always beating the top score. A dramatic improvement is enough for me, & on this one a top 50 score is very doable. The points are adding up more easily.
    And like you said, topping ernor & donnmega is a big hint that it’s changed.
    Congrats on your puppy! :D

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken @karen68 realfish just smashed my score! It got easier….

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@karen68 I do agree with your comments, but haven’t flung very much in months, just looking for “fling high” these days!

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny I’ve been working my way through Mooncake Festival & have a few more for the list.
    1-10, 1-15, 2-10, 3-3
    And maybe 2-2?

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@karen68 Thank you for the Mooncake Festival report! I was able to add substantially to my scores on all levels you mentioned, including 2-2.

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny flinging Summer Pignic, 1-8 can’t really say if it’s gotten easier or not as I don’t remember playing if i did so i don’t know how hard it was before, but I didn’t have a hard time getting into the top 100 (69 128k)in less than 100 flings, under an hour.

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny not sure again about Summer Pignic 1-11 I’ve only been flinging it since last night, a couple hours, and today about an hour and I got top score by 3k over second place:) lots of stones and White bird (which i normally hate)

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@kathy I think you might be right about Summer Pignic 1-11. I easily scored 142k :)

Kathy
    @kathy

Wtg @bonneypattycat ! I figured as much , but thanks for confirming, I don’t think i ever played it before as i have no score entered, if i did it was way back when i started AB and was not entering scores, and I’ve lost progress since then so no score even on these levels in the actual game.

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny PigDays 1-2 seems easier, I couldn’t get above average before, never mind close to top 100 , after just about 20 minutes of flinging tonight I made spot #115

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny I think i can definitely report Summer Pignic has gotten Harder: ( unfortunately. Maybe you or someone can give it a try. Trying estar shot the diagonal wooden plank seems to be glued in place. @karen68 last reply to me in walkthrough was before Fairy Hogmother update.
    Also PD 3-2 is now fixed with this update, the big mama pig or no longet glued to the net, see @sntrooper post in the walkthrough dated 02\17\16 :)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.