Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@bonneypattycat first of all congrats! I’m having trouble with this one though. Does the overhead wire get cut with the topple from the first bird? It’s impossible to make that 2nd shot with it in the way but even though I’ve had some good first bird fallout,the wire always remains. Maybe I need to adjust the angle so it’s actually the deflated bird that hits the wire?
    Made some good progress on Piglantis so thanks @hunnybunny for making me redo it. Have to admit that I dont particulary think they were easier but more that I hadn’t played them for years. A couple of thousand points after a few hrs isn’t easier,that’s just stubborn flinging! Only wish 1-4 was easier……arghhhhhh!:((( However 2-12 may have the new improved orange bird powers as I ended up 5th on the board and 450 pts from first doing exactly the same shots as usual. Time to move on from Piglantis. Maybe back to school needs looking at?

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@jlz-666 BTS 1-9: The first bird needs to wipe out that lower left triangle and leave the structure nearly unsupported on that side. As foley200 said, drop egg very close to little wood block. Then bird needs to just clip the top of the structure, knocking a piece or two of wood onto the wire AND that tiny support piece holding the wire at the top. If that tiny piece remains, start over. The trajectory is almost straight across, but pull the bird down a little. See foley200’s screenshot, that is exactly how the structure needs to look after the first bird, and you can see the trajectory.

Now you are set up for bird 2. An easy shot, just waiting for the proper fallout.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@bonneypattycat I bow to your superior flinging in Piglantis 2-15. I’m at a loss now. Struggle on with Piglantis (#6 on the leaderboard earlier today, haven’t looked lately, but @kathy @angrychicken @pellystar on my heels)
    Or move on? Back to School. #6 on that leaderboard?
    What do you think girls and boys?
    I think I’m going for a top ten place on all Seasons, other than that dreadful glitchy snowy thing…

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny I’ve already moved on, played some YotD levels yesterday, was too busy with the challenge today. Not sure which episode I will take on next. It will be very tough to get into the top 10 on all episodes. Piglantis was relatively easy because of all the levels with higher scoring.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken I was in YotD before Piglantis. But gave up. Perhaps I’ll go back..
    I used to be indecisive but now I’m not so sure!

Kathy
    @kathy

Nice flinging in Piglantis @angrychicken no offense lol but happy to hear your not on the trail I’m having quite the tough time, specifically with 2-6, and 2-15 if you have any tips I’d appreciate the help. Good luck in your next epidode wherever it may be:D

Kathy
    @kathy

Lol @hunnybunny that sounds like a firm desicion ‘perhaps’ haha I’ve about had it with Piglantis, as i recall I wasn’t too fond of YOtD but perhaps I’ll give it a shot. Hmmm. .

Pellystar
    @pellystar

I agree with @bonneypattycat that Piglantis 2-15 got easier.

In fact most levels that I’ve replayed on Piglantis have given me significant score improvements (admittedly, some from a poor starting point), notable exceptions (for me) being 1-4 and 1-12, haven’t got anywhere with those.

@hunnybunny
    the top 10 on all seasons (each episode or overall total score leaderboard?), either way is a nice challenge….I targetted top 10 leaderboard on ABS, ABO and ABR some time ago. Haven’t quite got there.

Kathy
    @kathy

Also 2-13 I’m having trouble as well :( I see the ones I’m having trouble with on the easier list, but not happening for me:(

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@kathy 2-6 was a challenge level a few weeks back (I didn’t get a puppy). I played it like the walkthrough video but with terrence a tiny bit lower, avoiding the little stone square. Repeat, repeat, repeat!
    2-15 I used moonsabre’s strategy for 136K the first time I managed all 3 shots and I never went back since.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @angrychicken guess I’ll keep plodding along lol.
    Yes that is my problem usually i do have patience but these are frustrating, i think because i have the idea in my head that they are easier.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@kathy 2-13 I really don’t remember I haven’t played that in years.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@hunnybunny I clicked on abracabacon level 1-10 by mistake instead of 1-11 (today’s challenge) Decided to play it anyway and immediately made a 4k improvement to hit #7 on the board. It has a huge amount of TNT so that might be reason. Give it a try and see what you think. I’ll now try the right level for today’s challenge ;)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@jlz-666 I concur!
    ACB #10 three shots and I moved from #158 to #11 on the leaderboard.
    And shot up from 20th to 11th overall.
    ACB here I come!!!

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

Thanks @jlz-666, managed 2nd place after a 165K first shot!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Whaaaaaat? You took my 2nd place @angrychicken! ;) Nice shooting! You too @hunnybunny. Glad my mathematical error found this little gem. Frustratingly I had 166k on a first shot but when I threw the 2nd bird that annoying pig with wings just rolled around on the ground refusing to die. If he had I would’ve been sitting on 114k :( I’m actually not having much luck with today’s challenge and more embarrassing is that I’ve only just realised that yesterday’s one was an easier golden egg level that I found for @bonneypattycat! What a bleeping moron.
    *note to self* Check daily challenges.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Other Abra Ca Bacon levels worth a shot. I’ve improved a bit but can’t guarantee that they’ve got easier or I shot better!
    1-3
    1-5
    1-13
    2-1

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Making dinner @hunnybunny but had a quick run through the above levels. On 1-3 I very quickly,as in 3rd or 4th fling improved by 1k. A few more and I’m up by 3k. So yeah,I think this is one to add. The others gave no immediate improvement but I really am just giving them about 5 mins each and not much concentration…………plus I don’t want my phone to stink of garlic ;)

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny ,@jlz-666 ,@karen68 ,@bonneypattycat can someone check Abracabacon 1-7 for me, i had trouble even getting 3 stars never ,and i still can’t match my previous score. I’d appreciate it and hope someone says it got harder,if not that means im just a lousy flinger:(

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@jlz-666 yikes, I’m sat in the garden, drinking a cocktail, and the new IPad must stink of garlic as my dinner is already prepared!

@kathy
    will look now

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@kathy I didn’t attempt that evil level. I just flicked through looking for easier ones. I’m not in serious flinging mode, just hunting lol..

Kathy
    @kathy

Ty @hunnybunny I’ll get back to it another time lol, but I’m glad to hear you call it ‘evil’ lol..maybe it’s not just me haha

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@kathy that one is very strange. Check out this vid from crazy rider

I’ve just used the same method and what appears to have the same destruction with nowhere near my 130k score! The level actually plays very easy but ends too soon with minimal points! I may be wrong and please tell me if I am or if the vid helped.
    Gotta scoot. Dinner ready but no cocktail for me. That’s me dry again after my break. Back to work tomorrow *SOB* :(((

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Arghhhhh! How’d that happen? It’s huge! Just wanted the link lol!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.