Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

You girls were having fun, whilst I was trying to win a puppy, or beat Pellystar in the bonus levels (no chance on either) back to seasons got easier tomorrow!
    When I’ll look, play, update…

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny not sure but i think you can add Piglantis 2-2 as harder, the glitch doesn’t seem to work like it used to, i got the raft to dissappear (dont thinkit was an explosion )once but only got 360 points,and then immediately after the next restart it did explode,but the game froze.
    Also 2-4 been flinging for hours and cannot reach my previous score,which wasn’t great to begin with.

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny give Piglantis 1-13 a go.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@karen68 I had some very minor success with 1-13 the other day, and today added on a couple more k for 116K. Not a score to brag about, but still 6k higher than I had a few days ago.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny I think it is safe to add Piglantis 1-12. The right side falls off more easily now, with 128k scores common, and it didn’t take me long to get 132k.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

Piglantis 2-8 is also definitely one. Most 1-birders will put you above average.

Kathy
    @kathy

@angrychicken What platform are you using? I am revisiting Piglantis and 2-8 i had trouble with.
    2-9 however i just improved to 4th place within an hour or so, with @e-star video and the standard strat everyone posted.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@kathy I use an iPod Touch with iOS 6.1

I aim at 45 degrees up and split immediately.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @angrychicken I’ve been trying that but no luck, I’ll try it again on my second go round. .I’m using Android and sometimes i think that’s a disadvantage :(

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@kathy Of course that’s a disadvantage. Apple devices are the bomb.

I already got a dozen scores over 115K in less than an hour.

Kathy
    @kathy

Lol @angrychicken rub it in why dontcha!! :D I’ll still keep trying, i didn’t do so bad in SW or in Space against @rat9 The King of Space hee hee, a little of the 3 P’s and I’ll get there..:D

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks all!

@kathy
    I’ve not added Piglantis #5 I’m sure it was just fantabulous flinging by you!
    Likewise, Piglantis #2-8 must have been @angrychicken doing his magical thing. I can’t get close to a decent score.
    All the others are up…

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny Not eye popping score, but I have had a number of 118k scores on 2-8. Still 5k better than my old high.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@kathy how did you fare on piglantis 1-4? I’ve had plenty of 1-bird explosions but they hardly did anything to the structure and certainly nothing like in e-star’s video. I wonder if 140K+ is still possible.
    Also had a few tries at 2-2. The level does indeed crash regularly due to the raft but the glitch still works sometimes. I’d say once every 20-30 minutes.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken 2-2 your raft crashes/floates across the screen/gives you the extra 10k points. Mine doesn’t. Ever. I’m on iPad air2. And played for hours. No raft action. Ever!

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny same here, no magic for me (iPad Air 2) on 2-2 :(

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi @angrychicken , I’ve only got 137k on 1-4 and no major explosions , the explosion in @e-star video, i agree,looks much .more explosive than I’ve had.
    2-2 Not good at all, 90k and no exploding raft, once it disappeared but i only got 360 pts:(

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny @bonneypattycat I’ve had 3 succesfull blowups for various amount of points, none of them helped my current score. But also many cases where I get 1 frame per minute or the screen freezes completely. And sometimes it just wobbles a bit for 10 to 50 points. I’ve never had an in-play detonation, it always happens before I fling the first bird. It could very well be device-specific.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken I’ve played 1-4 a lot as well, but never had that huge explosion. In fact I can’t better my old score.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Ok that’s me back flinging and trying to catch up. There seemed to be a lot of Piglantis mentioned so I gave some of them a try this morning. However I’m not so sure about some of them,namely 1-12 and 2-9. I gave them each 20mins which I think is adequate time to see if something is easier but I’ve never came close to my previous scores. On 1-12 the right side has never fallen! It’s given a wobble and a few times some pieces have broken off but I’m not getting whole lot to drop. On 2-9 yes it’s an easy 1 birdie but I still see it playing the way it did when I got my 111k score from 2012. Did you guys get the improved scores really quickly? Maybe I just need more coffee ;)

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Ah wait a minute I just looked up and read again. @kathy said “within an hour or so” on 2-9. Is that easier or just good ole tenaciousness?

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@jlz-666 1-12 I got a good improvement within 15 minutes. 2-9 I seem to remember took an awful lot longer.
    I’m trying 2-15 at present. I’ve had as high as 70k on the first shot, and just hit 133k with a meagre 58k on the first shot, so the top spot is up for grabs! I don’t think 2-15 has got any easier, it’s still darned hard, but scoring potential has gone certainly gone up.
    I’ve gone from #45 to #7 on the leaderboard without too much effort, so Piglantis is a good place start!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Bloomin Heck (or words to that effect) @hunnybunny! That’s an awesome improvement,congrats! Whew…..I need to start taking Piglantis serious I guess. I finally got an improvement on 1-12 but hmmmmm it took an awful long time. 2-15 however as difficult as those 3 shots are I very quickly got up to just under you on the leaderboard. I did nothing different so yeah,I think the extra points are in the damage. Jeeeeez…..where do I go now? lol

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

I gotta disagree with you ladies on 2-15. The same points are available, but the sides get knocked off the edge a little bit easier. I spent a whole lot of time on this level in the post, more than the day I mentioned on the walkthrough comments.

The right side I could very rarely get most of it to fall off for 65k. Now, I can do it fairly frequently. King Pig used to be a devil to knock off with the yellow bird. Now I can get him darn near every time. And the most difficult, the left side, well, it is still a bear, but not quite as much as it used to be. While I had struggled to get 130k in the past, it is quite easily achievable now.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Possibly Back to School 1-9.

It took a little practice, but then I was able to get 85k scores regularly using strategy posted by @foley200. I knew it would take just a little bit more to get 90k, so I stuck with it for another 40 minutes, then it happened, a top score of 94k. Give it a try!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.