Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks, guys, one of my best ever scores, and a favourite puppy (I was the only flinger who got one) obliterated! LOL
    Keep hunting…

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny you can add Ham’o’ween 1-3 to the list.

@angrychicken
    your top score is safe there :)
    As for Ham’o’ween 2-2, I’ve added 4k to my score after about an hour of trying & am now 3rd on the leaderboard.. it may be easier, just one of those that requires a little more work?

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@karen68 Allright I’m really sorry about the confusion I think I was just using the wrong strategy. Over 160K seems somewhat repeatable now. After quite a few tries I also managed third place on 2-2.

karen68
    @karen68

@angrychicken I should have specified which strat I was using – I send the 1st shot into the pile of pumpkins, which is different from the walkthrough.
    Nice score! :D

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@karen68 You too! :D

That was indeed what I did in the end, then shooting next BB almost straight to just left of the wooden square.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Looks like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do! After a month long self imposed break from flinging,business has started to slow down so I’ll try to get back to seasons. There’s some nice finds here so hopefully I’ll make some improvements. Apologies for not mentioning Ham’o’ween GE. I was pretty sure I had as I made a huge improvement quite some time ago. Think it might have been in the BP and I forgot to transfer it to here. Ok…..off to fling!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

And me too @jlz-666, away for the weekend, a few busy days and I’ve missed loads. Promise to update tomorrow

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Well I had some luck and improvement so thanks to all who contributed but also had one major fail *sob* That’ll teach me to read the walkthrough first. Summer pignic 1-10 has a glitch and I lost a respectable 151k score! I’ve crawled back to 146k but don’t want to take it any further for fear of losing this one. Should’ve listened to Karen ;( Also agree with @angrychicken that Easter Eggs GE is now impossible.

karen68
    @karen68

@jlz-666 oh no.. that crazy psychotic flower on SP 1-10 got you :( I lost a couple of nice scores too before learning to get out of Dodge fast as soon as things started to freeze up. 146k is still a nice score :D

@hunnybunny
    I think you can add WTH 1-21 to the list.
    Since I was in the snow for the challenge I revisited WTH 1-20 & after a couple of hours improved by 9k.. this was always a tough level but I think it’s a bit new & improved.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

I have a list for ABO if anybody is interested ;) It is not complete by a long shot I am sure, but I already have about two dozen levels.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny I think you have a typo. There is not a Easter Eggs 1-16

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@bonneypattycat
    Thanks. I’m so far behind with updating this I feel ashamed. As @jlz-666 said earlier, sometimes life gets so busy.
    Would like to see you start an ABO got Easier forum. I rarely play ABO. I’ve had amazing support from flingers I didn’t know before, little comments here and there, that make it worthwhile, although there are definitely flingers who follow and don’t share. But there we go…

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny I hear you.

I started a new conversation ABO Levels worth another try.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

That was quick @bonneypattycat

As I checked my seriously unluckly lotto numbers your reply popped up

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Yep @karen68 it caught me alright :( I can’t remember it being there before or I would’ve been more careful. I’m definitely not playing it again even though I know I can do better.

@hunnybunny
    no need to feel ashamed about having a busy life! There’s no rush to update as I think we’ve all got more than enough levels to keep us occupied and that’s now made all the harder by @bonneypattycat ;) Yeah thanks for that! I’ll pop on over now and have a looksy. Yet again I’m out for the day so I’ll try what you’ve got on offer before I head out.

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny I have a few more for you, I’ve picked up a lot of points in YOTD.
    Levels 1-6 & 1-7, and the Big Banner.
    I’ve also improved on 1-11, 1-14 & 1-15, but I’m not sure if it’s just because I haven’t played them in a long time.
    Don’t worry about not updating the main list, life happens!
    Besides, we can all read the comments ourselves if we want to know where to look. :)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

I better get playing!
    The builders have left, I’ve nearly cleaned the dust away. It gets everywhere. Other than an empty bedroom, and a bedroom full of stuff that should go in the empty one (but I’m still one bed short, one went in the skip) my house is nearly back to normal.
    Bit sad about the bed though. It was the first one I bought, as a single 21 year old. How time flies…

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

I sure hope you’re right about YOTD @karen68 as that episode is no friend of mine. My scores are woeful. Funnily enough though one of my better ones was 1-6 and I definately haven’t played that in a long time. Time for a revisit me thinks. Congrats on the top score! I got caught up in ABO over the weekend trying for improved GE’s and luckily found a few but it’s a monstrous task wondering where to start. Need to concentrate on either seasons or ABO.

@hunnybunny
    I think I speak for everyone when I say it was time for the bed to go lol!!!

@dronnord
    I feel like I’ve only just finished TP so hate to think some levels have already got harder…..yikes :(

hi @dronnord , your remark on tropigal paradise 2-13 made me curious. i updated to the latest version of AB Seasons (V5.2.5) on my ipad, and have revisited that level just now. maybe gameplay is a bit different (just from memory: the right structure seems a bit easier to destroy and the left structure a bit harder), but i got two 235k+ scores in 45 minutes of play (and many 220k+ scores), by playing the (4-bird) strategy i had posted, so i don’t think the level has gotten much, if at all, harder.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks all, list updated

@dronnord
    nice to you commenting. That level is hard! I’m nowhere near To Mock a Mocking Bird’s score. And I also fling when I shouldn’t be!
    Which leads me to @vuelva
    Amazing scores in Tropigal, it’s hard, and thanks so much for your wonderful detailed strategies.
    This site is so good because of flingers like you

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny I know you just updated, but I improved 7k on level 1-2 of YOTD, maybe it should be looked at too.

@jlz-666
    you should definately give YOTD a try. I’ve improved a lot of my scores, although I’m sure some are just because I haven’t played them since they came out, & I definately had a few woeful ones of my own :)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@karen68 I’m sure you mentioned your mother and your grammar, some time ago. She’ll be cross with your spelling too. It’s not “definately” it’s “definitely”
    I’ll update now. Thanks xx

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Oh my, I hope nobody is noticing my horrible spelling! I misspell “definitely” all the time :)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@bonneypattycat thank my English teacher, Rosie Thomas, after all these years I still remember her “difficult to spell” spelling tests. Good teachers stay with you forever.

karen68
    @karen68

Lol @hunnybunny, you’re right, my Mum would be equally appalled at my spelling – and I’ve been making that mistake forever :)

I think you can take the question mark off YOTD 1-11, I just added a whole whack of points to my score. No time to post anything now but I will later.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.