Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • trishohara
    @trishohara

Should Hogmother 1-20 added to the list? It got harder since the glitch isn’t working anymore after the update.

That score from @angrychicken in Eggsnatchers is indeed amazing.

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Guys I think the key for high scores is flinging little red over the wheel. It’s a tough shot, but once in a while he rolls over and drops next to the tnt’s. Then a lot came down, giving me 268k. I didn’t notice that all the pigs were killed, so thr game counted out

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Hello fellow point hunters, and welcome @trishohara, list updated
    Keep hunting….

trishohara
    @trishohara

I think the key for high scores is, that you hit the antenna at the right corner.
    i had cleared the level in 2 birds and could use bomb for just bombing the debris. It hit the wheel and threw it up to the antenna. Then it rolled down. Gave me 343870

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Genius shot @bernersenn,thank you! Took a bit of practice with wildly different outcomes but I finally got it to come together for 345k. I wish it didn’t time out so soon though. After 2 birds flung and no pigs left,you’re in a wild panic about where to throw the bomb bird!
    Yes I do believe Hogmother 1-20 should be added to the harder list @trishohara. On checking my scoreboard,it’s the only one I’m below average in as I didn’t get the glitch and now don’t have a hope in Hell of improving.

@hunnybunny

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@jlz-666 always nice to hear when a strategy works. The timeout is the enemy. Because these pigs are killed that soon, there is hardly time for defining where to fling BB. Actually this is the first bird as Breadman3 described.
    To be honest, this game involves lots of luck.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@bernersenn I got my 343k with your red over wheel shot too. Thanks

@jlz-666
    I’ve already added FHM 1-20 as “got harder”

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Sorry @hunnybunny I didn’t check the list.

foley200
    @foley200

Thanks for the info on ES 1-15. Here’s one back for you. Try BTS 1-8. I don’t see it on your list so you might not have it yet.
    I cant seem to find any pics at the mo, but I remember 117 being my best before. 124 now.

anton249
    @anton249

Easter Eggs 1-5 is definitely easier. I could improve by 20k points. In older versions it was nearly impossible to knock the stone tower over to the right, now this is a piece of cake – the pillars on the far right fall like skittles.
    (Compared actual version 6.2.1 with old version 4.1.0)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Hello @foley200 and @anton249 thanks for contributing, keep them coming!
    I’ll update the list tomorrow

foley200
    @foley200

EE 1-3, while you’re at it!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Help!! I wanted to play Easter Egg 1-5 and realised that my score is back to 0!
    Several other level from episodes from 2011 to 2012 too. Do you have that too?

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@trishohara I have read of others losing scores, and I lost at least one in Pig Days. Not a result of a crash, just downloading an episode seems to wipe out scores. I don’t know if they can be retrieved or not.

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@trishohara lots of us players have this issue. Nothing can be done to resolve this.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@foley200 you were a brave flinger to attempt EE1-3 again. Agreed, it’s easier, but it’s still as frustrating as ever! The hours of my life I lost trying to get that bird go thru the rabbit ear….
    Will up date list now.
    Thanks, fellow flingers.

trishohara
    @trishohara

@foley200 are you sure EE 1-3 is easier?

karen68
    @karen68

@trishohara I agree with @foley200 that EE 1-3 is easier, but maybe not in the traditional sense.
    There are a few levels like this, where it’s not so much “easy”, but more a case of more points available to score, but you really have to work hard to get them – Summer Pignic 1-10 is another good example of this.

foley200
    @foley200

@trishohara @hunnybunny, yes, just like @karen68 said. More points available but still very difficult to get. I remember there was a killer third you could do. I would set an hour or 2 aside before attempting this one

trishohara
    @trishohara

ok, thanks, then I keep trying :-) I’m only 91st in that level, 14k away from highscore, so there should improvement be possible. If that lovely little pig in the far right is nice ;-)

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

My opinion about these mentioned games is that it all has to do with our bettered kills. These games (I am speaking for myself) were played in the beginning of playing AB. Correct me if I’m wrong.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@bernersenn. You are absolutely WRONG! EE 1-3 was an absolute killer, now it’s tricky but doable. I agree that our skills get better, but some levels change.
    I’m out of here now.
    Away for four days, will lurk, but update when I get home

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Sorry @trishohara I didn’t see your comment about lost progress until today. I don’t tend to fling or chat on work days. Yes unfortunately there’s nothing you can do It’s extremely frustrating and seems to be completely different for individual players. I lost all Year of Dragon scores and various random scores throughout all levels. It took me a while to go through the levels,finding the zero pointers. It makes no sense whatsoever and is the biggest fail from Rovio to date. I really hope you haven’t lost too many but one lost level is too many in my book.

@foley200
    Not going back there….nope,not ever! I have bald patches because of that level!

trishohara
    @trishohara

Well, unfortunately it’s more than just that one level @jlz-666. It’s at least all the levels from pigatlantis which are mentioned in the “easier”-list…

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Oh @trishohara I’m so sorry :( The only “silver lining” I can see is that redoing these levels,especially the new improved ones,will probably give you higher scores. Piglantis is a good one. As annoying and time consuming as it is,it may work out better than you think! Please do look through all your seasons levels though. There could be some nasty surprises. Good luck ;)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.