Seasons Christmas Update?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Christmas Update?

• Do you guys think there will be an advent calendar released this December?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

There is coming one later today :)

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

It’s out now! It’s called Ski or Squeal!

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

YIPPEEEEE

This is the one version of all the AB games that I actually post about on this website…have done for years. It’s like a tradition for me now!

Been hammering the painful AB2 for the last month incase the update was added to that but thank god it hasn’t. I have however forgotten how to play the game without having the dotted line and being able to switch birds!

See you all on the solution video levels

Camiel
    @c_kulker

It is not there yet for android…….

Camiel
    @c_kulker

Yesssssss! I thought there wouldn’t be one, I was sooooo disappointed. There was no trailer this year, so I didn’t have any hopes anymore. I am going to dowload it now!

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

I tried downloading and was informed that it wasn’t conpatible with my device – Android tablet.

waimea
    @waimea

@birdmeister No problem downloading it from the playstore on BlueStacks Android emulator for PC. Good luck!

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

@waimea, that was a great suggestion, thanks! It was a bit of fussing to set up the account and its taking a while to adjust to the bigger screen and increased speed.

I find that Matilda and Stella are really hard to trigger precisely compared to a touch screen. The taps to trigger them seem to slower to respond and sometimes seem to be ignored. Any hints or is it a matter of more practise?

waimea
    @waimea

@birdmeister..Funny, I was kind of just mentioning that I had no problem downloading from the Android playstore, not really thinking you’d go to PC and get BlueStacks!..lol
    But if that’s the only way you can play it, good for you! Yes, BS is kind of a pain to set up. But myself and my fling buddy have been flinging on PC for 4 years, and when they stopped updating the games for PC, we went to BlueStacks as a necessity. I even bought an Android tablet and tried flinging on that, but after years on a 20″ screen and using a mouse, I’m rubbish. I still can’t imagine how folks fling such great scores on phones! :D
    And herein may be a problem. If you are using a PC laptop, you are probably not using a mouse – just the touch pad. So I doubt if I could help you there. But my friend uses a touch pad on his laptop, and he had experience flinging on an Android phone. So I will ask him to take a peek at this and see if he has any pointers for you. Good luck getting used to it. (:

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

@waimea, some suggested upgrading my tablet. But then I read a comment that 4.0 caused wifi problems on Samsung Galaxy, I rejected that as too risky. So it seemed inspirational when I saw your comment.

If its no trouble to ask your friend, I would appreciate. I have a touch pad. I know a wireless mouse gives better control because my sister has one. Just been stubborn about changing. The odd thing I noticed is that triggering Hal is OK, but that could be because I don’t need a fine level of control.

Geekess
    @geekess

Still not released on Amazon App store, and Google Play says not supported by my Fujitsu tablet…. <sigh>

There4IM
    @there4im

The seasons ads are completely obnoxious. Give me a 30 second autoplay game ad anyday over these crap MTV/Hulu ads that require :45 seconds and 4 clicks to get where I’m going.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons Christmas Update?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.