Season 9 known Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 217 total)
  • Replies
  • Dani
    @dlmiller626

Two cheaters on my board this week. I already reported HACKER. Just this morning SAY\ joined my board with a score of 567,420. Just this morning!!! So just wait until the last day, pop in, grab the number one spot and move on to the next week? How is Rovio not doing anything about these people? Sorry for venting again, but holy crap, they could at least check for scores above like 250,000 and automatically zero those people out. How difficult is that? It is very discouraging to get to Sunday and have someone grab the number 1 spot with that ridiculous score!

Screenshot for reference:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dlmiller626/album/picture/21266/

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Another cheaterling named IMG_0707.PNGMonaco added +25k within 5 minutes. @angryde, so sorry that pushed you and another fellow ABN member from top 3.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Sorry to see you also had a cheater on your board, but glad you made Stone.

@angryde

Shame on the Cheater for robbing you of 3rd place and your chance of going up to Stone :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dlmiller626 @toolow thanks. What is this does nobody play a full week any more?

Silence from Rovio.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley I think the cheaters and Rovio’s incompetence or lack of action have robbed the incentive to play the full week. Why waste the time and effort only to be robbed at the end of a week? At least this way the most one will waste is a day/hour of play. Unfortunately and sadly, even some cheaters are doing just that.

@suzyq
    Thanks. Sadly fellow ABN members are paying the price. Hope you advanced to Silver league.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

I agree with your comments. I put in a lot of time and effort last week to get a good score only to end up 3rd. I guess I was lucky only to have 1 cheater on my board who put up a huge score and will be able to advance. But I do feel very sorry for people who play honestly,only to find they have cheaters who will rob them of a top three place in the blink of an eye and can’t advance:)

@bubbley

I wonder if the decrease of people reporting cheaters is due to members of this forum not playing in the Arena anymore due to the cheaters?

angryde
    @angryde

@toolow @suzyq Thanks DD and Suz, yeah, I was pretty damn annoyed… I ground so hard in week one – again, only to be robbed in the final minutes by yet another cheat. So, I’m over it for the time being. I’ll have a spell and get back into arena in week five or six or something. Hopefully stuff will’ve settled and I’ll have some of my mojo back…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq yes I think so. I think several of us have been wrongly placed in Cheater Leagues so we had plenty to report. I also think that the cheats don’t want to waste time trying to out do one another this season so now they are leaving it the last minute to join a league in the hope that one move will be enough to advance.

Timber
    @timber

Made it to silver this week! I was the second player to be added to my board and then 30 minutes later Twinfa showed up with 22,840 points

silver cheater twinfa 11 14.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

You’re right, they have changed tactics. I’ve checked my Rovio account just now but still no word back from them. I guess they just don’t know what to say anymore :(

@timber

Sorry to see you have another cheater again. I hope you just have the one and no heavy grinders.

I got through to Silver as well but haven’t pressed the ‘finished’ button yet to start the week.

Good luck :)

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@suzyq you are safe to press finish button, it won’t start new week for you until you fight first battle, then it will put you in ladder.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@jacek-jedrzejowski

Thanks for letting me know that. Hope you have a board without cheaters this week :)

Timber
    @timber

Fairly certain I ended up with 3 cheaters this week. The normal players in my group worked hard to get above 12,000 in 2 days while the first 3 place scores are 55K, 35K and 26K.

I’m just going to try and stay in Silver for another week and spend my time in Eastern Sea 6 collecting Rainbow Shells.

On a good note, I got a new matching set item today (Hunters Horn) for the first time in months on a friends GPM roll.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

I have KKF now in my league. The player just appeared in first place from nowhere. I have reported the player to Rovio, however I doubt they do anything about it again.
    I’m fuming with rage, why isn’t Rovio acting on these…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Suddenly a 60LC’s donation messaged appeared on my screen today. I went and checked to see what their reply was, but there wasn’t one. My ticket is still open so maybe they have passed on what I written on to someone else in a different department, and they are waiting for a reply from them before they write back to me?

I’ll let you know when I receive a reply.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Thanks @suzyq I’ll help myself by joining league as late as possible, which I did last week and advanced to stone finally. It’s no fun to play arena with them.

@shapokomanbeast
    once wrote:

“Ranting aside this week has been an awesome week in my league and not just because I’m in first. I am in a league with @jacek-jedrzejowski and from all indications there are no cheaters but just heavy grinders. This is the epitome of what the arena can be at it’s best. I don’t mind the heavy grinders because the competition motivates me and makes achieving victory a sense of accomplishment. Of course I may change my tune on the last day if cheaters surface but right now I’m in ABE utopia…if only for a week”

And this is the proof After clicking image please click “i” icon for information and my comments ;)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I think your 60LC is for the debacle over the last update. Rovio is saying nothing about cheats or making any serious attempt to solve the problem of honest players labelled as cheats. It’s not worth the time and effort.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

That’s what I though too when I saw it. Whilst it better than nothing it’s a pathetic amount considering that this is all happening because they can’t/won’t stop it.

I know that there will always be cheaters, and I can put up with the odd one now and again, but not every week. In my case I don’t just get one a week it can be up to 4!

I’ve carried on playing before I hope they will sort it out, but I think I’ll be waiting a long time, if ever.

I just started playing this week. There were only three playing, but, one of them is “Hacker” with a score of 260 so far. So we all know they will win, and I’m wondering when the board fills up how many others will join in?

You’re right it isn’t worth the time and effort.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The Tinker Titan event is on. Not even an hour into it and both my team and the enemy team have one player each at almost 9k points already. The rest has 4k and less. Cheaters or insane grinders? One is called “Cold”, the other has a Russian name, purple ghost-y avatar.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq @toolow @pointless @everyone.

I have just received a reply from Rovio:

IMG_2293.PNG

It seems that a manual adjustment is needed for each of us individually.

@shapokomanbeast
    you will be glad to know that they have compensated me.

@datguygamer
    you will see above that Rovio are saying they have adjusted the score limits to prevent me and presumably anyone else, from being put in a Cheaters League accidentally again. I find this rather vague and have asked for some clarification. Are you able to see what this means? Or is this just attached to my file and will each of us have to go through the same process? Many thanks.

Good luck all. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Very happy you got a good result :):) I still haven’t had a reply just the 60 LC’s:(

Fingers crossed they will do the same for the rest of us who went through all of that as well :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

I’m very happy for you ? because I think it’s the least they can do for putting you and other loyal players through all that grief. Hope @suzyq gets compensated further as well although 60LC’s is a good start, at least it shows they value loyal players somewhat.

@toolow

Any luck getting compensated without an account?

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley That’s good news but frankly, they should compensate you more. In any case, I hope you’ll have no more problems going forward. If you still have problems with cheats in the Tinker Titan event, perhaps it needs another manual tweak?

@suzyq
    Let’s hope you’ll get relieve from Rovio soon.

@shapokomanbeast
    Nah, the answer I got was pretty unequivocal. In fact, an account is also required to deal with cheater league as well. Truly screwed I’m afraid. Perhaps when I have more confidence with Rovio dealing with accounts I might relent. Still, they might just conveniently forget the problems I had when I do. You’d think that you can receive FE without an account that LC would be the same, but I guess that’s wishful thinking.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

That sucks?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley There’s nothing in my game to suggest this so far but based on Rovio’s answer I am assuming that your save file now thus a special edit which was done manually by Rovio to prevent this from happening (though I am skeptical).

Perhaps in the future they will implement this “feature” globally in the upcoming updates but for now, I cannot say anything as my game is just the same as ever. Sorry.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.