Season 9 known Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 217 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

On my board I’m the only one with a score above 10,000

Pointless
    @pointless

Which doesn’t even represent two days worth of objectives in a week. I may need to jump back in to Arena way earlier than I had wanted to to confirm this, but if I am in a cheaters league, as I suspect, things could be very bad from the outset.

Jenn
    @jennt

Couldn’t sleep Monday night, so I just grinded the arena for something stupid like 3 or 4 hours straight, lol. Figured I was soooooo far ahead that I was untouchable and would have it made this week. Day or so later, I was suddenly battling it out with another player! SO bummed but dammit, I spent foreverrrr grinding, so I couldn’t just give up! I ended up spending pretty much this entire week dueling with this other person for 1st place. I’d fall behind by a couple hundred points, grind til I was 1,000 ahead, but within an hour or so, I’d be a few hundred behind again. SO frustrating! But then suddenly….I stayed in first! And in first by over 10,000, lol. Just checked it out to see where the other one was….he’s in 15th place with a score of 0! THANK YOU ROVIO! Rawr!
    What I find disturbing is that I couldn’t tell this player was cheating! It looked like another person with too much free time (or a fellow insomniac, lol) who was just as stubborn as I am. Also disturbing is that I, the non cheater, was keeping up. This dude didn’t use an astronomical score. He targeted the clear leader and mirrored me. SO frustrating!! WHY put that much time into cheating?? Dude was constantly updating his score! Why not just playyyyyy?! Gah

Anyway, TL;DR LTBPB has been labeled a cheater.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jennt
    Ask the cheaters why they put so much work into making their cheats seem as realistic as possible. :S
    Take note that honest players were also zeroed before (or they LOOKED like they were zeroed but actually weren’t).

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I only started playing late morning yesterday. Reason for that was I was so dejected by what has been happening in the Arena I decided not to play in it again. However, yesterday I finally pressed the Finished button for last week’s game and was then curious to see if I looked at this weeks board if there were any cheaters on it.

When I opened the board there were only 2 other players. #1 was Johnny with 6020, and #2 was Cuscus with 5790, so I decided to carry on. Although 3 more players starting playing in the afternoon, all was well.

I thought it would be a good idea to take a screenshot just after the new objectives appeared last night and glad that I did. As you can see Pigmai4 had only got 75, but then jumped to 26020 in less than half an hour.

Another player started overnight but looks alright at the moment.

It could be that this Pigami4 was someone who was zeroed in a previous game, but has come back again with a new name?

I will send before and after screenshots to Rovio, but doubtful that anything will happen :(

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Have you just joined my board and have a score of 2750? If you are I’m second with the name of “FED.UP.WITH.CHEATS”. I’m grinding at the moment to get some clear air between 4,5,6 and 7 as they haven’t done their objectives for today yet so their scores will probably double.

#1 is a Cheater.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Yes. Accidentally tapped on the fight button so I thought I might as well do the objectives. I’m content with having a go at the shards rather than trying to promote to the next league. Good luck.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

I have two cheaters on my Halloween board.
    ‘ss’ and ‘avefuriosa’

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Just saw what you wrote on the board :) :)

Well you’re right up there now so you could do well :)

Good Luck to you too, hope you get shards first spin.

Suzy
    @suzyq

SPY_SKY has just turned up on my board. I have a very bad feeling about this :(

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Yeah, there goes my 2-star.

EDIT: Predictably SKY_SPY is top. Any takers on PIGAMI4 vs SKY_SPY?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

DD well done to you for getting 2 stars. I was so hoping you would come back to the board after I saw you drop down to 1 star and was very relieved when I saw your score go up :)

I was expecting something to happen between the 2 cheaters and was surprised when it didn’t. Feel very sorry for #4 and 5 as they won’t go up to Stone :(

Not sure I want to go on with the Arena as it’s not any fun now. I only did this week because it looked like it was going to be alright :(

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Thank you and congratulations for promoting to stone league.

Guess the cheaters are also finding it straining.

Well, you never know. But it seems that cheaters are joining late to minimise their efforts.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

OK Folks. Updated list.

IMG_2267.PNG

IMG_2268.PNG

IMG_2269.PNG

What can I say. More and more of them let’s hope some get fed up and stop playing.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Thank you so very much for making the new list and keeping it up to date. It really is a great help :)

It’s amazing how many names are on that list now.

Today, having escaped Wood I thought I would have a look at the board before deciding whether to keep playing. I saw there were just 13 players. So after checking your list, saw no one’s name on it and thought I’d go for it.

Sadly, AVS was waiting in the wings and appeared 10 minutes later as #14. I was hoping I wouldn’t see him again. But in the last 6 weeks I’ve now met him 4 times, so I shouldn’t have been surprised really.

I’m now passed getting angry about it. I will just play and get used to playing against the new banners and not worry where I finish up on the board.

I hope some will get fed up with it too.

Cronus71
    @cronus71

I’m pretty sure ‘qsok’ and ‘typek’ are cheaters, apologies however if I’m mistaken.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley @suzyq
    It is unbelievable that Rovio won’t do something. Esp w the work you’ve done to generate a list. Rovio’s lack of interest of banning these players forever is hard to understand. It just makes me want quit forever. I guess if they have enough new players replacing quitting players and they are spending money then Rovio doesn’t have to care about honesty.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds

I did write to Rovio yesterday asking how many times do different people have to report the same cheaters and how long does it take before Rovio actually do anything, because things have now got out of hand even though they have an anti cheat system in place.

I also said that honest players will pay real money to play the game, but cheaters don’t, they just steal other players points, places etc.

With the list of cheaters growing I think that soon the boards are just going to be populated by cheats because all the honest players have stopped playing.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Perhaps their thinking is keeping cheaters playing rather than nobody playing.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Happy Friday all. Was going to skip the arena this week, but now I am finding myself playing just out of curiosity to see if I can get into a group with no cheaters. So far I am failing miserably. Started this afternoon and have a cheater on my board with over 90,000.

This weeks cheater calls himself HACKER. Nothing like being proud of your cheating activities. Screenshot for reference: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dlmiller626/album/picture/21246/

Have a great weekend. :-)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dlmiller626 thanks I will add.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I was happy with the way this game was going as AVS hasn’t cheated. I just looked at my board and found there is new name to add to the list. :(

Screenshot_2016-11-13-14-33-45.png

Screenshot_2016-11-13-16-42-09.png

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq Sorry you are still dogged by cheats I will add them. There are fewer being reported.

Have you heard anything more from Rovio? They have become very quiet about honest players in Cheater Leagues.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

No, unfortunately :( I wrote back to them last Monday and thought they would be quick in replying as I gave them the information they requested.

Timber
    @timber

Although it is only here-say on my part due to lack of a screenshot, Sergo should be added to that cheater list. (I only have an “after” screenshot)

Just saw him/her gain 5,880 points in the 32 minutes it took me to gain 550 points and lose 3 more lives at a cost of 20 gold.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 9 known Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.