Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I didn’t catch that eating dinner. Well doing my objectives shortly. Let’s see.

;)
    @winkwink

I just got an encouraging response from Rovio. Here it is:

Hi there,

and thanks for contacting us.

Once a cheater is detected their score is reset and they’re stuck at the bottom position of the same leaderboard for the rest of the week. From the next week on they’ll be diverted to a cheater leaderboard and won’t show up in regular leaderboards again. Once they’re flagged once they’ll remain as a cheater always.
    we are currently working on improving detection of cheaters that are ‘earning’ lots of points quickly – but that is still a work in progress.

Please note that i closed the other tickets as it’s the same issue and i will address everything in the one place.

I hope that clarifies things!

Best regards,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team

Hope this is the beginning of the end for cheaters ;) Two more cheaters surfaced, top four have cheated, with Ss at the bottom but I expect him to move anytime…

cheat.JPG

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@winkwink 4 cheats top two well known.

That is Rovio’s stock reply. Did you see my post above? I had a little more in that they have admitted some honest players have been put in Cheater Leagues. They don’t say how they can be placed back in a normal league.

Pointless
    @pointless

@winkwink @bubbley #4 well known as well, has been a new (to me at least) constant cheater in Arena and Events the last couple of weeks.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless sorry only mentioned to me this week. They not in week 10’s list.

@suzyq
    I think Jams must be a group of people on shift work. They have ground all night also. Or they just never sleep. Two weeks in a row! Perhaps they will force Rus to a larger jump which Rovio will catch but some how I think not.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    Do u have your actual table of cheaters anywhere to watch?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@winkwink @bubbley @pointless
    I got this email from Rovio:

Hi there,

and thanks for contacting us.

Every user that is detected by our anti-cheating system will be flagged as cheater. The flagging means that the cheater will remain on the same leaderboard until the end of the arena week, but won’t re-appear on the honest players’ leaderboard once the arena week changes and the boards are updated. This is permanent and he won’t get back with the same account ever again.

I hope this clarifies things! We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team

It seems that the hardest step is to make it happened, to realize it and keep it functional :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I agree about Jams, @shapokomanbeast was saying he thought it was a group of people as well.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc @pointless @winkwink I have received two identical replies from Rovio. The second one after I sent them the cheaters list and pointed out that players reset to zero were still appearing in our leagues. That is something they are reluctant to talk about. Likewise the fact that players reset to zero are appearing in at least two different leagues. The answer you received and others have received is just PR Speak and it’s meaningless.

As I mentioned to @winkwink they have admitted (see my post on previous page, screen shot of their reply) that honest players have been mistakenly placed in Cheaters Leagues. Leagues which they say in the reply to you players are locked in forever. Just great for honest people!

I am fast reaching the stage of binning this game.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley

@smwforever45

Feels like @shapokomanbeast and myself landed in one of these cheaters league. Wonder if there is a definite way to tell and redress.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer @bubbley May be the problem is related to some of us being labelled cheaters in the raiding party event.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley, @suzyq

I noticed in the arena @bubbley changed her name did you do that as well Suzy? ? Is Jams putting up massive points again? It could be one person since there are certain portions of the day where they don’t seem to play but if they’re grinding that much they either have a massive headache and really need the shards or they are new to the game and it’s still fun for them.

Most likely a family though in my opinion

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    Well known cheater Pok1mon strikes again :) He earned 60k points from nothing in few hours :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast

Yes, Jams are grinding like they did before, there is also another grinder called Krzysio, they are at it all day long. I agree when you say if they are new to the game they maybe are still finding it fun. When I was finally able to grind I would spend a lot of time doing it. However, the novelty soon wore off. Now I only spend a lot of time grinding if I’m trying for a top 3 place or a cheater is annoying me.

Yes, I changed my name as well for this game to CHEATS.R.LOSERS.INRL. to support @Bubbley. I’m hoping I don’t have to use it again next week. Wish there had been enough space to put an extra full stop between IN and RL, but they should understand

Hope all is going well for you on your board :) :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

That’s too bad about Rus? I’m in a cheat league this week and am pretty busy so my only goal is to not get demoted this week.

@bubbley

You can officially add Hapo as a cheater this week. As @toolow predicted Hapo went from last to first with 100000 points. That Hapo must be a real awesome player ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc yes he has been a thorn in my side for months.

@shapokomanbeast
    1000000 awesome player and we all know his secret! Grrrrrrrrh. There is beast in me.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow not sure about that. The timing of my ticket was before the event. Reply was after.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Regardless, I’d be over the moon if at least Rovio would put those non-cheaters on my board to Diamond league regardless of the result at the end of the week (unlikely though). I’m gonna burn out sweating and squealing like a pig grinding just to stay in the league while hoping the battles don’t crash out on me again and again.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

I hereby dub thee the BubbleyBeast if that is a title you want?

@toolow

So that has been happening to you too(battle crashing)? I was gonna get up to 50000 this morning but another crash led to my 3rd strike?

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast Yes, crashes and adverts hanging since around v1.5.2 was released. I don’t know if it is due to the changes to the app or servers. I have to restart the app every now and then to reduce the chance of crashing.

I reported the problem and Rovio passed it to the developers. The respond ended along the line of “Sorry but hope you enjoy Epic otherwise”. Let’s see:

New map? Nope.
    New caves? Nope.
    Events? Yup, along with cheaterlings and crashes.

I was hoping at least some recompense having to put up with cheaterlings at the same time. But, no. So no joy, just grind, and if that fails to stay in the league, tough. But cheaterlings get to have the fun for now. That is a bitter pill for me to swallow.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I am also disappointed that there is no new content for the Arena is no fun anymore. Cheats destroy pleasure for all. I am really sorry you are in such a difficult league. I am not experiencing the crashes at this point. Know how you feel have been through it. I play on iPad which @shapokomanbeast also does and he is having crashes. I have iOS 10. Don’t know if that makes a difference. I am really not the best person to help with this problem but perhaps someone out there can help.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you can come through.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Thanks for your kind words and being so supportive. FYI, I play on iPad running iOS 10.0.2. At this point, I don’t mind working for Rovio/Chimera for free to fix all the problems and improve code quality, if only to bring back a little bit of joy to ardent fans.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast I thank thee for the title. Having thought about it I will treasure it but not use it. It just doesn’t quite fit. You see I am 5’2″ and weigh 100lb. Even my mother laughed.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq it seems Rus hasn’t moved for 24 hours. He didn’t complete his objectives in time to gain 5 shards. Odd but I think he is bidding his time. If he proves me wrong them our name changes had an effect. I can watch this morning but then I am too busy for several hours.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I noticed that as well, very odd. I’m around all day so can keep an eye on him:)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.