Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

• Since Rovio need some help to identify cheats it would be helpful to compile a list of those we encounter this season. This will not only allow us to be aware of players in our league who may alter their score but also to give advance notice to Rovio that we have a potential cheat.

We must be careful not to jump to any conclusions since there are players who still enjoy the grind. Screen shots will be essential to show a big jump in score in a short period of time. Some names are also common so again we must take care to be sure.

So far this season I have met 3 cheats: HOHO, SS and Joshua.

@suzyq
    has met: Igneel, Speeman2 and Joshua.

All have been reported to Rovio.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Thanks for doing that, good advice in paragraph 2 :)

burbman
    @burbman

I had a cheater named Che last week who put up half a million points in less than ten minutes. I did not take any screenshots though.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman I think that this case is very obvious but I also think that without the screen shot it is difficult to accuse. Nevertheless we can take note and lookout for this player.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Screenshot_2016-09-17-10-48-53.png

Maybe a new one. but WJZFP must be a cheater.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Thanks for setting up this thread, mate.

So, this guy “Ss” went from last to 1st in 24 hours… damn cheat! :-/

I’ve notified Rovio and sent screenshots…

Let’s see what happens.

cheater.jpg

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I can now reply in this thread. SS was in my league a couple of weeks ago. I reported him. Sorry you have him.

Obviously you did’t pick up his name from this thread. I will have to make a chart for quick reference. Trouble is I can’t put it here my album is the best I can do.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Interesting that you had SS a couple of weeks ago and reported them, but here they are again.

Either Rovio didn’t do anything, or if they did it didn’t work, same as you and I with Joshua.

It will be interesting to see if anyone gets any of these people on their board in the new week!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq yes I am curious. We know HOHO has been on three members boards so far this season and SS and Joshau have been on two. When you consider that Nesters are only a few of all the Epic players it is surprising that we are seeing the same cheats.

I played SS this morning and Zizu yesterday. So far It seems that Rovio have been unable to remove any of the cheats we have reported.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley I was really surprised as well. It would be great if everyone in the new week could be cheat and ghost free :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq wouldn’t it just. I’m not holding my breath though.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley I was fascinated to read that you’d already encountered and reported “Ss.” Tiresome inertia re: Rovio. Perhaps the three of us – @suzyq included – should consider jointly composing a(nother) very strongly worded letter to customer service… perhaps THIS time they’ll see the error of their ways..? ROFL! XD Or… we could simply pay a “reputable” (?) blackhat to mount a pernicious series of denial of service attacks on their servers? Yeah… like I suspected… you’re both happy with the second option! XD

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde yeah well this cheat fix is yet another air dream but I have no clue, as you know, what the second option means. On the other hand if you think it’s worth a try ……

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Well… the second option is essentially a ‘nuclear option’ and it certainly wouldn’t achieve anything constructive. However, it would be amusing and terribly, terribly spiteful… and, given what we’ve all been through, isn’t that justification enough..!? :P

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde mmmmmm you were joking. I’m slow at times!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suikyo I just ran into your cheater so WJZFP is also still here. I begin to wonder if Rovio are able to remove players. Or are they simply able to detect them.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley I didn’t think I will see Speeman2 again so soon, but my board just changed due to the upgrade and whilst checking out the new players I saw Speeman2 was in last place with a score of 50 points. I have taken a screenshot just in case.

Very disappointed that he is still in Diamond and playing. I think not only should cheaters scores be zeroed but they should also be relegated to Wood if Rovio can’t delete their accounts, as it won’t be fun for them if they can’t progress from that level.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq since updating I have faced: Igneel, Joshua and WJZPF. I will make a quick reference chart later. Heaven knows if I will ever manage to place it here but I’ll have a go.

I agree relegation to wood is a great idea. Imagine a whole league of cheaters, what fun they will have!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@bubbley I reported WJZFP to Rovio with screen shot last week. It is expected to see all those cheaters again and again as Rovio seems like never be able to remove them. :(

Relegation to Wood is not enough. They can always cheat again.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suikyo not if the punishment is an automatic demotion to Wood each time. Where are they going to get if they are bumped back to the start each time they cheat?

I had the leader in my current bracket reset to 0 (had over 65K, but being new to the board, I didn’t know they were cheating). We’ll see if they simply re-cheat to the top again (as I’ve seen before).

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless please may I have the name of your cheat, I will add them to the list. Thanks.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have made a list for quick reference an image is in my album. I do not know how to place it here. This should help you identify potential cheats in your league so that you can be sure to take screen shots and hopefully catch them.

There are currently 10 players on the list most of them have been encountered several times.

The names are listed below followed by the week(s) when they appeared in one of our leagues.
    NAME.

HOHO. 2, 4, 5
    IGNEEL. 3, 4, 5
    Joshua. 2, 6
    SSSSSSSSSSSSAY. 3
    SS. 4, 6
    ZIZU. 4
    ALLAPAZZA. 4, 7
    Speeman2. 5, 7
    Che. 5
    WJZFP. 6

These players have been reported in each week they have cheated.

Since the update I have personally met HOHO, IGNEEL, Joshua, ALLAPAZZA and WJZFP in the Arena so they are still with us.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley the cheat in my league has a Chinese name, so not sure how to inform you. If you look at my screen shot in the Season 8 thread, it was the player in first position in my new league with 65,720 points.
    I also regularly meet HoHo, Joshua and Speeman2 in Arena battles…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless difficult not even an avatar to guide us. Don’t know if I can download a Chinese character script. I will try.

If Rovio now has a reliable detect and auto zero of points. The cheats will gradually drop towards Wood league. Some will probably give up. Others will find a new way to hack. We will see.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbly

Speeman2 is still at 50 points in last place. Maybe he gave up or he was stopped?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq no he hasn’t cheated yet this week. He would be zero if detected. He will be very last minute I think. Probably hoping that Rovio will do nothing at the weekend.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.