PVP in the future

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP in the future

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • MysticBurn
    @renitz

@dunctk421 @espejo123 I still see 12 weeks (platinum), which leagues are you in, maybe the lower have been extended. would be weird.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@renitz Wait, let me check.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@renitz, I am in Platinum and it shows week 11 of 15.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

For information’s sake:

Bossk
    @henjovr

Shows 11 of 14 here, in platinum.

piraat
    @piraat

First of all hello, I’m a newbie here.

Update 1.2.5 was forced to all players today, so no one should be able to cheat anymore. There may be still some impossible scores by cheaters from Monday

The player on the screenshot had five digit score on Wednesday (CET) and today…
    score screenshot

Edit: Link to the image was corrected

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@piraat Welcome to ABN. Check out the FAQ for more details about the site. (Look in the “About” section on the bar at the far top). Sorry, but I can’t see the image you tried to post. Did you use the “img” tag thingy in the reply toolbar?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Maybe Soothing should be adjusted, because 10% is about the amount that an attack fills up the Chili with, so basically your chili won’t fill up at all. I think maybe it should be changed to something like this:

SOOTHING
    Attacks against the banner have a 90% reduced chili fillup.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I think soothing works just fine and there is no need for adjustment. I have gotten my rage chili to refill and use it a second time in combat and I didn’t have any rage enhancing items. You can gain rage by attacking or being attacked. If you are healing a lot, then soothing doesn’t reduce your rage chili.

The only thing I feel is a bit overpowered in the arena is the blessed set because a Sea Dog with the Sugar Rush set can heal everyone up to 2675. The other Bomb classes might be better for healing and they will heal everyone 1926 or more. Add the Sweet set and healing increases 25%.

piraat
    @piraat

@freckledpig147
    Thanks for advice. I’ve corrected a link.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

For me, I hardly heal besides Paladin’s attack effect and Soothing happens when a chain attack activates or all birds are KO’ed and I have no choice whatsoever (supports should be used sparingly in PVP because besides the attack buffs and Tricksy Trick (with a few other exceptions), they aren’t effective enough and have high chances of dispelling from enemies. Even having Perfect Balance items don’t get much of a fill (compare this to Sweet and Weakness).

@piraat
    Yikes! This is 100% guaranteed to be cheating. Was Rovio telling the truth about the update or was it all fake, sugar-coated lies? Plus why would that person want 1st place if it’s just a lousy extra pile of snoutlings??? At level 41, I would say that would a waste.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

If those cheaters were smart, they’d only stay short distance ahead of the others. I’m guessing they’re too lazy to even try to make it less obvious. Ha ha!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@neomerlinmagic You’re right! Or they are too used to getting sky-high (or abyssal-low (negative scores!!)) scores for no reason besides being First. Or Fifth if their scores went wrong.

Lodz
    @lodz

Did someone notice that Rovio again changed length of season. Now my counter is saying “week 12/14

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@Lodz yeah, mine says that as well. Maybe enough people in Diamond League complained about it to get it changed?

Sosich
    @so78

Yes some in my leaderbord 12/14.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP in the future

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.