Scientist Pig OP/Sabotages block matching

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Scientist Pig OP/Sabotages block matching

• In the lab, Scientist Pig has the most attack power overall compared to the other pigs. In later levels, Scientist Pig can deal 100+ damage, which is hard to get in 30 seconds with level 20 birds and only S items.

Scientist Pig also has a sabotage that covers 1-2 panels with stone. It activates 4 times or so every fight, which makes it hard to watch out for stone panels, match, and get rid of the stone at the same time. Because it takes a few seconds to get rid of the stone panels, I lose about 4 seconds per fight just trying to break them. But the real problem is that just before the sabotage hits, the game doesn’t respond to my touches and doesn’t allow me to make any matches until the sabotage hits. However, the timer doesn’t stop while that happens. So I lose about 8 seconds of matching time every Scientist Pig fight. It’s even worse if I run out of moves near the end.

Because of the sabotage, I end up with only about 200-300 attack/defence, and I know I’m doomed for sure, so I’m forced either to restart the game and try again or face the music. Anyone else feel that Scientist Pig or any other pig just feels too strong to be reasonably hard enough to beat? (without sabotage blocker or gold anti-pig skills)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 I don’t have either, but I find Scientist Pig to be okay. Then again, I’m probably the exception, since my Matilda is pretty good compared to others. If not Matilda, maybe try using Chuck, since he has high attack too plus he lowers attack with his sabotages.

Anonymous

Yeah this guy is definitely my least favorite pig to fight. I’m trying to get good items for Matilda as fast as possible so I can deal with this guy.

@Jdweagle1
    is right. Chuck is definitely the 2nd best option if you don’t have Matilda.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Scientist Pig OP/Sabotages block matching

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.