Save progress in all bird games to be restored to a newly purchased iPad/iphone

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Save progress in all bird games to be restored to a newly purchased iPad/iphone

• I found where the original angry birds and star war 2 progress ( stars and feathers) can be saved through your Rovio account onto my newly purchased iPad, thus not having to start over again. My question is, will my Rovno account also save and be able to restore other angry bird games.(seasons, star war, space, etc.)???? It seems that there was another way also, through a “copy trans app”; but this way was eliminated after going to the newer iOS 9 update. Any other help would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

When I changed to a newer iPad I lost everything in Seasons, scores, three stars and mighty Eagles. I used the backup that the ABN recommends but the apple software would not let me load the saved files back into the new iPad Air 2.

Even though I can see the scores on Game Center there is no way to get them back into the game itself. At that time no one had any solutions. About 9 months ago.

It appears that Seasons saves its scores in a different way than all the other games as Rovio explained to me.

You may want to write a support ticket to Rovio but they will probably reference the ABN forum on saving your data.

I have not checked in the last six months so maybe there is a way to get around the apple block to reinstall files from a third party software.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

If you make a complete backup using iTunes and then restore it on your new iOS device your progress will be transferred over (though make sure to backup the apps in iTunes as well!). Otherwise, Rovio Account works fine for the original game, GO! and Epic and som of the newer games have Facebook syncing.
    ABNest’s guide won’t work on modern Apple Devices as since recently Apple blocked third party programs such as iExplorer from accessing app-files. There is however an annoying workaround for this, though I’d recommend just backing up using iTunes as I mentioned above.

mikeyb46
    @mikeyb46

I thank those who replied, but it appears that Rovio just doesn’t care about their customers. It may be that I will go ahead and join the many others who have chosen to not only stop playing, but also to cease buying any Rovio games.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Save progress in all bird games to be restored to a newly purchased iPad/iphone

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.