Rumor Mill: What's Heard Through the Grapevine?

Home Forums News and Rumors Forum Rumor Mill: What's Heard Through the Grapevine?

Viewing 15 replies - 101 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Replies
  • Profile photo of waimea
    waimea
    @waimea

@kelani Thanks so much for your answer. Guess we’ll just have to see what comes out tomorrow, then I’m sure we’ll have more answers. (:

Profile photo of FloppyMuffin
    FloppyMuffin
    @floppymuffin

If anyone knows what the rio 2 blu ray levels are please let me know.

Thanks

Profile photo of sparty83
    sparty83
    @sparty83

New Rio update out on google play this morning

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sparty83/album/picture/10120/

Just downloaded it and starting to play it now!

Profile photo of Josm
    Josm
    @josm

‘For classic we have some real cool stuff planned for the near future. Stay tuned! ‘

Profile photo of jtfliegelman
    jtfliegelman
    @jtfliegelman

From a Rovio email:
    If you’re heading to the San Diego Comic-Con, why not drop by our booth in Petco Park to see the world premiere of Angry Birds Stella cinematic trailer and a sneak peek of the gameplay too! There’s loads of other cool stuff too, like Angry Birds Transformers reveals at the Hasbro booth and IDW Comics showcasing their awesome Angry Birds Comics!

Profile photo of Emmas
    Emmas
    @emmas

Just had a new level open in Seasons – moon landing anniversary. Looks like there will be more levels coming over the next few days.

Profile photo of dmsral
    dmsral
    @dmsral

Yes, I got an alert that seemed odd, about news Seasons levels. I went to the App Store and there was nothing about an upgrade. I clicked to open Seasons and it took me to the new level(s). One low-gravity to play now, level 2 opens up in three days, 13 more levels after that, and a “Coming Soon” screen too. What a nice surprise!

Profile photo of Bad piggies
    Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

New Angry birds update available now with:
    You voted, we listened! Introducing an all-new bonus episode – FLOCK FAVORITES!

15 BRAND NEW LEVELS! Based on your favorite episodes including Short Fuse, Red’s Mighty Feathers, Surf and Turf and many more.

JUICE UP YOUR BIRD! Super Seeds are now Power Potion – transform any bird into a pig-popping giant!

Profile photo of dmsral
    dmsral
    @dmsral

That’s great, but ALL MY SHORT FUSE SCORES ARE GONE!!!

Profile photo of dmsral
    dmsral
    @dmsral

AND THE FIRST 15 LEVELS OF BIRDDAY PARTY ARE GONE TOO!!!

Profile photo of Bad piggies
    Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

New angry birds stella video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMzYi1RrRfs&feature=em-uploademail
    It´s coming out september 4!

Profile photo of jtfliegelman
    jtfliegelman
    @jtfliegelman

Okay. So. I was playing Juice Cubes from Rovio Stars today. Big deal, right. I got out of a level and it showed me a “Rovio News” screen. Instead of any Rovio ad, it showed me an ad for Pocket PlayLab’s other game “Lost Cubes”. Currently, Lost Cubes is NOT published by Rovio Stars, it’s published by Pocket Play Lab. Starting this Thursday, it might or it might not be published by Rovio Stars.
    Lost Cubes ad

Profile photo of AMslimfordy
    AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I don’t believe that’s true @jtfliegelman. I’ve seen that ad for a while. PPL is the developer, and Rovio Stars the publisher. I suspect Rovio is just plugging the collaborator as a “hey if you like this app, you might also like…”

Profile photo of AMslimfordy
    AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Angry Birds Space Free v2.0.1 released (Ad-Based Full Expansion)

– Adds all available episodes, through Beak Impact
    – Unlocks all episodes, including Beak Impact Part II
    – Unlock successive levels by watching a short video advertisement from a Rovio partner
    – Miscellaneous bug fixes

Profile photo of Flurrt
    Flurrt
    @habink

Rovio said that Stella will expand to different platforms. Will this mean ABStella for PS4?

Home Forums News and Rumors Forum Rumor Mill: What's Heard Through the Grapevine?

Viewing 15 replies - 101 through 115 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.