Rovios Unresponsiveness

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovios Unresponsiveness

• Rovio Ticket

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Do you like apples?

LCK
    @limck

@inigomontoya you can wait for a million years, and if you are lucky, rovio will give you a response that is not so related to your question ; otherwise rovio wouldn’t even respond at all. I doubt rovio has any dedication to angry birds 2 in the first place.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

There is only one way, Rovio will learn: quit playing the game at all or at least stop paying. It hurts to even write this, but maybe we should all pick up cheating Rovio. Cheat at the tower, where no one else gets hurt… Rovio will not give up their way, because we write e-mails. They lose their money and their jobs, then they will care.

LCK
    @limck

@jo-ha well said! Too bad I don’t know any cheats for this game.

moddigliana
    @moddigliana

Yes, it the very Teresa who replies you the same all the time! I can find thousands of words to curse this Teresa! I wrote dozens of tickets to Ravio, complaining their unstable serve connection which costs me huge loss of time, gems, tickets and spells. Yet they did nothing but replies you with the same ‘suggestion’.  If this continues, I would possible quit, even this is my one of my favorite games.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovios Unresponsiveness

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.