Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 222 total)
  • Replies
  • WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Sorry @kathy, the reply you got from support was incorrect, as the agent made a mistake. We’re really sorry about this, didn’t mean to get your hopes up on something that isn’t planned at the moment.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Anytime now, I believe.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks for checking into it @Wingmanjuan , sad to hear that he was wrong,, lots of Flingers were looking forward to Advent 😞

Kathy
    @kathy

For anyone who’s disappointed about there being no Seasons Advent update , We (the members of the community) are creating our own Advent
    Go here https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/nests-advent-levels-tradition-request/

Request your favorite wintry levels from previous advents and @Sweetp will set up the Daily challenges for the month of December, we only have a couple weeks to get this in place so get your requests in !
    Remember also there will be no Underdog badges awarded during Advent as is customary for a regular advent episode 🐣

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan

Can you see if there are any Angry Birds games going to be soft-launched in the near future?

Kathy
    @kathy

@sumobro @wingmanjuan What does *soft launch* mean?

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@kathy

A soft-launch is when a game is released to certain countries, for testing purposes.  The countries are usually small, so countries like the U.S. wouldn’t take part in a soft-launch.  AB Evolution was in soft-launch from August 2016 to its worldwide release in June.  Some games, like AB Ace Fighter, never made it out and were cancelled.  Lately many games have been cancelled in this phase.

Kathy
    @kathy

Ahhh I get it , Thanks @sumobro 🐣

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Unfortunately we’re not allowed to reveal soft launch plans. Something’s always cooking though ;)

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Makes sense.  I can’t wait for the next ones!

Marhafek
    @marhafkamaster

Hey @wingmanjuan do you know why Angry Birds Stella got discontinued?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

The same reason any product gets discontinued :/ Not performing as expected.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan

I was wondering, are the original Angry Birds and AB Go! discontinued?  Go! hasn’t received an update in months, and as of right now, the original AB hasn’t had a Birdday update.

Anacra
    @anacra

It would be amazing if Angry Birds Friends had an option to join a no-powerup mode where you could play with friends and in a league with no powerups. This could also allow people to play the levels twice (once without powers and once with).

Was something like this ever considered? Could we get this in the near future?

Anacra
    @anacra

@wingmanjuan

Is there a way to report cheaters? I have one in my current tournament. His account name is Chrono-Shindou. His scores in level 2 and level 6 (Dec 11, 2017 tourney) are cheated scores. See images below. He has only cheated in these two levels out of the 6, I guess in order to blend in his overall score to not be too high.

Level 2 – Highest score should be around 208,000. This guy has 231,939.

Level 6 – Highest score possible should be around 275,000. This guy has 326,175.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

As usual, rov.io/support would be the place to report these. They’re the ones with the tools to look into this.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Hey @wingmanjuan, is Angry Birds Blast Island (the one that was just launched in Asia) planned for a worldwide release, or is it region specific?  Also, is there any news that you can share on Angry Birds Heroes (the one that Rovio had a survey on its Facebook page for)?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi, it’s too early to say anything about the plans for ABBI. As for ABH, I believe the project didn’t make it.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Thanks for letting me know.  I hope more projects are in the works!

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey there @Wingmanjuan miss me? 😂 Anyway I’ve accepted the fact there will be no more updates to the old games, but will they still fix stuff? Playing Seasons there’s an option to ‘Watch a video to get coins’ well one of the videos v doesn’t work, can’t say which because it’s just a black screen with a little circle in the bottom that says’15’ i assume that’s a timer, but it doesn’t change and it just stays black screen, forcing me to force close the Seasons app and restart. just curious if anyone is still monitoring issues and bugs associated with the older games, or it’s just ‘It is what it is’ don’t click that anymore type of thing?
    hope all is well with you and we do really appreciate your presence in the Nest although we aren’t always happy with the answer.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi Kathy, unfortunately as the game isn’t currently in development, issues like this may not be fixed in the near future. I’m sorry that I can’t always bring the news you’d like to get, but this is the situation.

BTW, did you hear about Angry Birds Champions? What do you think? :)

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @wingmanjuan I figured as much but couldn’t hurt to ask.
    No i haven’t see Angry Birds Champions ? I did a quick search in the app store but didn’t see it,, is it out on Google play? or maybe just for IOS?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Angry Birds Champions is out now, although we’ll announce it officially tomorrow. It’s a game where you can play a classic slingshot title, and enter tournaments for real cash prizes. Free tournaments are also available. You can play it on iOS on the WorldWinner app, or also on a browser version for desktop. This link will take you to the right version depending on what device you’re on: https://go.worldwinner.com/Rovio Let us know what you think!

Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan using the link you provided, i see no Angry Birds Champions game? only card and slot games. is this available for Android? I’d be willing to check it out if i could find it. and how will this affect the Nest if at all?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

That’s strange… try this link instead: https://www.worldwinner.com/cgi/tournament/list_single.pl?game_id=124&LinkTrack=Home_angrybirds&as=3 As said, it’s available on browser and iOS, so no Android. Remember to use code: NEST when getting credits for a special offer. Cheers!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.