Rovio’s Avarice

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio’s Avarice

• …….. knows no bounds.

20 gems to shuffle the cards!!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Nejc
    @nejco

Unbelievable man. The put price on so many buttons this year alone. It’s gonna get even worse boys.

20 gems to roll the dice. Even 10 would be insulting.

Omar
    @omarab2

It’s ridiculous! We can’t allow it!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Oh, others seem to have found out about this travesty of requested function.

The greed of Rovio knows no bounds.

cognitive
    @cognitive

It’s about as useful as Clan Chests :). Is anyone actually buying one for their clan? Or trying for a new opponent in Arena? I’ve humored it a couple times just for kicks and giggles, nothing of significance. It’s like, an arena match with a LOWER FP’d opponent is nearly always a guarantee that the guy will have a breakout score into the tens of millions.

I’m surprised they haven’t done the OBVIOUS yet. For an extra 50 or 100 gems, your bird gets an extra 25 or 50% ability increase for a single time or current event…

Corvus Rex
    @mbittenbender

Yeah, I was going to create a post on that too.  When did that pop up anyway?  I didn’t see an update for it.

That would’ve been a nifty feature without a cost.  With the cost is just a naked attempt at getting people to buy gems.  Not working on me.

It’s bad enough they make the daily challenges, KP and ToF just hard enough to force you to use them.  I get the concept of making money, but the game is getting too laden with adverts and pop-ups and pitfalls to make you spend.  Getting really old.

Buster
    @doulgas

My only complaint about this new option is it gobbles up more of the screen, which is already too cluttered and distracting.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Rovio outsmarted themselves with this one.

Ordinarily, with their usual bad faith, they’d suddenly start making the cards you got a really bad combination so you’d be tempted to pay to shuffle the cards, but the problem for them is that the game usually gave you the worst combination of cards anyway (like if you really need Silver he won’t be in your hand), so most players aren’t going to notice any difference.

Second, they’ve already long established in the arena that paying gems to change anything (like your opponent there) not only usually doesn’t help you, but often hurts you.

So why on earth would anyone spend even one gem to shuffle the cards?

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

And again, what’s stopping Rovio from just giving you the same three birds and calling it ‘bad luck’?  How would we ever know on the user-side if this was random or deliberate?

Oh, but we’d have blown 20 gems for nothing.

garethw
    @garethw

Yes saw that in the arena where it might have been worth trying at 20 but not at 50, what the heck are Rovio thinking, the games plagued with Russian cheaters anyhow it seems.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio’s Avarice

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.