Rovio Support

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio Support

• This might seem like a dumb question, but i have just contacted Rovio and received a ticket number. What do i do next?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

In addition, Rovio stated under my ticket that ‘Comment author was not signed in when this comment was submitted’ HELP!!! What do i do?

Kelani
    @kelani

@flying-falcon I think you just got an auto-reply stating that a ticket has been opened. You shouldn’t have to do anything at this point. I’d give them a few days (it is a holiday, after all) to address your issue, then if no answer, reply to that email and let them know you’ve been waiting.

The comment author was not signed in, I think is just saying that you weren’t signed in to Rovio’s site when you sent the email. I wouldn’t worry about that.

Feel free to post the email here if you’d like us to take a look at it.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

I have sent another one after logging in. Here is my second email:

## Squawk! Please do not write below this line ##
    Ticket #1085385: I’ve lost progress!

Adrianong 1408, Dec 31 23:13:
    I have lost 4400 gems’ worth of karts: Capster, Card- Board, Soapy Slider, Woodwind, and Pork- Chopper. In addition, the karts are not upgraded at all, even though i upgraded them to max before the Christmas update. Lastly, my Car #1 for all episodes are maxed out at Level 1 and i am unable to upgrade further
    I would like for a reimbursement of the lost gems and coins used to upgrade these karts. In addition, i wish that the Car #1 Bug is fixed as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your assistance
    This email is a service from Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
    Message-Id:G6W4YPY2_54a4c9839792e_79203f9b3d4cd408520786_sprut

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio Support

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.