Rovio, Rovio, how can i thank thou Rovio? New update kiiler pigs tamed!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rovio, Rovio, how can i thank thou Rovio? New update kiiler pigs tamed!

• So after the 4/22 Update for Android, the game is fair, enjoyable and playable once again!

I have noticed that the swarms of flying shotgun pigs do still appear on cue, but it seems as though there might be less of them, and they are on par with their original strength before the last update. I am going to send a personal note of thanks to Rovio for fixing this. I was getting fed up with dying because of these out of game-play pigs. Never had I drained skywarp everyday, and spent so much gold on repairing bots. My 5 year old daughter quit playing altogether because she didn’t have the fine motor skills or strategic thinking ability to get through some of thee levels. It was no longer fun for her (or me)

I’ve played about 15 levels and I feel now I am getting what i deserve. I have spent time upgrading characters, and I should be able to get through a “very easy,” or “easy” level, with a lvl 10 character without dying within 2 seconds. Medium and hard etc are still a challenge, but it feels fair now. The shotgun pigs take damage/die when you shoot them and they don’t murder you within one second. My 5 year old is even playing again.

(Do you hear this Rovio? You have to follow the Apple model and hook the while they’re young)

I also just realized, that after more than a dozen rounds, the game has not crashed? I got so excited after seeing the update that i did not do my usual routine of rebooting the phone, and making sure no other apps were running before playing (because this is the excuse Rovio gave for the game crashes, even though it happened across many devices etc.). So with no reboot, no closing all background apps, I managed to play upwards of 15 nodes over the past few hours without it crashing once? Even on an eggbot intercept it did’t crash. (Folks may have seen my post complaining about levels crashing after spending gems to take a shot at the eggbot before, then losing the eggbot because of a crash). Is it possible the crashing is fixed on modern and well taken care of devices?????

So I think i am going to reward the dev’s tomorrow by actually purchasing some Gems, I have 13 lvl 9 characters left and i wouldn’t mind upgrading a little faster.

Bravo Rovio and thanks for listening to your gamers!

So now, just fix the Facebook bug. Where leader boards don’t always populate, I have to “connect to FB” almost every time i play, and it takes until the 3rd node for me to get a choice of three FB buddies, instead of two fake ones and the “invite” button. Do this Rovio, plus deliver the “coming soon” crap that just takes up gold producing nodes, and you will really have a big boy game. (You already have a winner you just need to make it work). At least it is fair and playable for the first time in a very long while IMHO.

/rant

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • 20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

That’s good news @Hex. Now we non-Android folks wait with bated breath for an iOS update :)

Nothing
    @autobird

glad the problem was solved!! even though i play on iOS, i was fearing what would happen if Rovio didn’t fix the bug that got everybody up in a stir…

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Just played this update, and I can confirm this.

No longer do I have to worry about my Transformer becoming Swiss cheese at the beginning of every level!

jman
    @jman

Thanks for the info, I updated immediately after reading yesterday but didn’t have much time to play. Today I’ve been blasting pigs whenever I can. So what I’ve noticed.

Coins pay better on easy and very easy most of the time. I’m back up to getting about the same amount per day before last update which killed my coin count (60,000 to 100,000 per day to I’ve just did 130,000 without a gold dome today already and am not done).

No more insta-death confirmed here as well.

The coins earned on a level are the actual amount showed now. I had noticed pre update that any coins earned after you can no longer shoot weren’t added to talley.

Bumblebee no longer has a delay in firing…..although it seems his shots are not as powerful. Have to play him again to confirm but seemed like it would take longer to kill a pig.

Skywarp is paying better coins. I noticed 300 coins on the last one which leads me to what’s not fixed.

Bug, mistake, glitch or on purpose I do not care. Having your upgrading TF show up and you look and it says 2 days plus to play is wrong. I’ve skywarped the same TF 3 times only to have it be the same TF replace it since update and before update as well. Wouldn’t bug me but it takes more time now to upgrade now I’m getting all TFs to level 9. I don’t mind skywarping once, just can you please pick a different TF after.

It’s still all the same levels although now I’m not dying in 1.2 secs. Need to open up the clouded area and get some new TFs going before I get bored.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rovio, Rovio, how can i thank thou Rovio? New update kiiler pigs tamed!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.