Rovio, please explain how to get premium eggs now

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Rovio, please explain how to get premium eggs now

• Not getting tickets for them in bonus chests or on scout missions, Major Pecker challenge appears broken, only letting (me at least) play one level without spending gems, the only other option I see is spending actual money and buying them, which seems inherently wrong to me, only able to progress if willing to spend.  Anyway, i seriously would like a response please.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

Nothing’s broken. They want you to spend. RESIST!!

Bonejamin
    @bonejamin

I agree it’s getting ridiculous, and when I finally hatch a premium egg it’s usually a 2 star! The snout game has changed now so that you must spend diamonds to win the totems and the only premium ticket available for the day. I’m constantly insanely disappointed while playing this game and if we can’t progress without spending loads of real money, I don’t see the point in Playing.

metztli013
    @metztli013

This is why we must resist. I know everyone wants that shiny silver ticket at Pecker’s challenge, but be strong! Don’t spend those 100 gems for a 2nd shot! It’s all manipulation by Rovio.  If they see that people are spending the gems for it then they will leave the changes the way they are for sure. Resist!

I’ve stopped buying any special offers, and I’ve even stopped watching the ads. They get NOTHING from me until they get their heads on straight.

SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

If we don’t resist, it’s gonna make Rovio look like the good guys, and we can’t have that happen. 😂

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Rovio, please explain how to get premium eggs now

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.