Rovio made a kid VERY HAPPY.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio made a kid VERY HAPPY.

• My kid has played Angry Birds since he was 2 (he’s 7 now) and when Angry Birds 2 came out he wanted to make a video. I posted that Video in the Angry Birds 2 forum and someone from Rovio saw it and liked it so much that they e-mailed asking if they could send him a surprise.

It came yesterday.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Awesome!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

That bought a tear to my eye

Do you think they make the onesie for a 55 year old?

Thanks for sharing xx

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@scott-katz They sent my brother a big package of goodies like stickers, a postcard, and a journal because we sent them some really cool ideas for Go!, and they said theyed consider putting them in the game

SweetP
    @sweetp

Wow, congratulations to your son!

Annem302
    @annem302

That is so sweet! And your kid is obviously a BIG fan!

wrw01
    @wrw01

To the Folks at Rovio, nice work at play…you made a young childs day one to remember for a lifetime…

Scott Katz
    @scott-katz

@wrw01 They really did. When I asked him what his absolute favorite part of the summer was, which included trips to amusement parks, a week of camp at the natural history museum, several movies, days at the beach, pool and countless other mind bending fun activities.. his answer was, “Getting the gifts from Rovio”.

The bird he got is now his new best friend and he has read the letter they included over several times.

It has even motivated him to make a lot more videos (he has made 2 since the gifts arrived) I just have to put them through the editor to get them up on his channel.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio made a kid VERY HAPPY.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.