Rovio have announced the next event: Christmas

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rovio have announced the next event: Christmas

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 149 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Who cares, this is a new class, so should have different abilities.

Anonymous

@angryjohnny you should try that, so we will see how he can do

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I am so excited about this event! I really want Frost Salvage class for Bomb. I wonder how it will play in battle.

Anonymous

Yep, and it’s coming new update tuesdays :D!

Labinlima
    @labinlim

What updates are you talking about besides the upcoming event? Did you mean the missing 30 stars or maybe something else? By the way, the upcoming event starts on thursday instead of tuesday. What am I missing?

Anonymous

Cause at 2-3 days countdown before each big event is coming an update.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Rovio have tweeted an early look of how the Event Map looks like:

Anonymous

Guys the event starts in less than 2 hours! Is so close…….

Anonymous

FEW MINUTES UNTIL THE EVENT

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I seem to have a bad luck of being placed into a leaderboard with people who are using up their stamina drinks all at once to get higher points….

Might as well focus on the bomb class and give up trying for 6K all in spins. (unless luck turns to my way and those people runs out of drinks and allow me to catch up…)

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Map looks pretty sweet. Bomb class also looks to pair well with Matilda + Nightmare

Anonymous

@jadedbeacon Also has stun shield. 1/4 chance that the attackers are stunned.

Mp127
    @mp127

Frost Salvage is like mix of Stone Guard and Wizard. Looks cool, I want to test it in battles.

Event will be really long with these 32 levels, nice challenge without using many stamina drinks

BTW, still there isn’t Cave 18 unlocked?

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Have to say, Rovio really outdone themselves with this event. Gonna be a long journey of one that will be full of festivities!

Pointless
    @pointless

Beautiful map, hopefully an enjoyable experience (not wanting to mention last year’s attempt at a Christmas event).

btw, does anyone else get a feeling that these new classes/sets are arena driven more than anything else? I realize from personal experience that people are willing to pay (or cheat?) to have new sets maxed almost as soon as they become available and Rovio must know this as well.
    Case in point, there definitely seems to have been a concerted effort to nullify the Venomous team (which in my opinion was OP) by introducing the Mana set and the ability to enchant to increase banner/bird health significantly. Bomb’s new class also seems to be directed at arena use, specifically Frostheart (which, again in my opinion, was UP). Now is this an attempt to rebalance, or another cash grab as many have upgraded Venomous components and ignored Frostheart?

Whyvez
    @whyvez

The event started 3 hours ago and already the first 3 on my board are over 3000, first one at 3825. I have 1800 and I’m 7th. Goodbye 3 stars…. unless they all go on a xmas vacation with no internet available.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

My experience with these events is that slow and steady wins the race. Just log in every three hours or so and spend down your stamina. I’ve finished first in my league the last 5 or so challenges and I don’t do anything special. If you have a lot of FE, you can use it to spin until you get the maximum points. For this challenge, it is purely a new class gaining event for me, so I don’t really care where I finish in the league.
    I’m in 4th place now with 1325 points and just three starred all of the rounds open for today. Still need three Christmas Balls. First place is only 1800 points and most of my competition is Level 48-50, so it may be an active league. I’ve thought that before and it hasn’t been the case though. Just slow and steady…

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I played about half an hour after the event started and the highest is only about 1K points. I have 300 points and two stars currently. I have good luck about getting onto a leaderboard of people with high points. Same thing for arena: Had 5K points and everybody else had 0 points.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Wow.

I have maybe played the levels in this event 12 times so far and in about 5 of them the game has frozen and never started up again so I had to kill the game and restart. I really thought that Rovio had gotten it together this time around but it seems like they still have issues :-/

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Is it just for me that the gate to the Golden Cloud dungeon in the event shows 62/85 stars already gathered?

Pointless
    @pointless

Mine shows 63/85…

Joey
    @joeyba

63/85 also on my map

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Mine shows 63/85. The event also now ends in 11 days.

Lazio
    @lazio

Hello,

In my case there is some problem with the event. The star collection (before golden cloud) shows all the time 63/85. It was like that at the beginning and it is still the same after I collected 15 stars from the first five flags. I just remember the holidsys are coming -event a year ago…

I play ABE with android 4.4.2.

Pointless
    @pointless

So far better than last year (for me at least). A few crashes, but nothing more than normal (also android)
    Am currently barely holding on to 3rd with more than 16K which is more than any of my FB friends so I have to assume I am in a much more competitive league than most. Not really complaining as I guess I have been lucky in the past. Maybe finally will use my stamina stockpile in a few days, just for pride really as most of my classes are now 12

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rovio have announced the next event: Christmas

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.