Rovio games and their statuses

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ixan57 I don’t know what’s the situation with AB Seasons. We just need to wait and see.

Jay
    @jaythecanadian

The only games I would keep to play is Angry Birds Classic, Angry Birds 2 (despite that Silver is a tricky bird to use), and Angry Bids Blast.  Had tried Angry Birds Transformers for a bit until I give up on it (normally not in to RPGs).   I had played Angry Birds Go but I always had a hard time keeping steady when steering around those corners.

Not playing Angry Birds Friends anymore.  Done with that.

I did not like the game Bad Piggies (had tried it on my Mac when it was first released).

I figured that Angry Birds Rio is already finished unless Rio 3 happens and they would make levels for that movie and would be finished again.

I’m done with Angry Birds Space…I found the later episodes tougher (Pig Dipper was worst).   I found the aiming tricky sometimes.

I had enjoyed Angry Birds Seasons for awhile.   Haven’t been a new episode for the game since the Christmas one in 2016.   Here we go again.

Speaking of Angry Birds Seasons and also Angry Birds Space, they are not shown in the appstore on the iPhone and iPad.  Any reason why?

I am disappointed there is still currently no new updates for Angry Birds Seasons. They should have at least done an episode for Chinese New Year because of it being the Year of the Rooster. Some of the other Angry Birds games celebrated the Year of the Rooster, why not Angry Birds Seasons?

@mighty-red-1
    You seem to have some of direct contact with the developers. Are they purposely keeping quiet about what’s going to happen with Angry Birds Seasons, or what?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@jimmy-necessary I don’t have any Rovio contacts. And Rovio tend to keep quiet about their games most of the time, unless they get a lot of support requests. The discontinuation of AB Fight was the only public announcement Rovio made (they removed the post however, probably due to comments).

ixan57
    @ixan57

Hi @jimmy-necessary here is a reply from rovio (news like this is announced on rovio’s web pages or in a newsletter.in most cases we do not publish the release dates for the updates before they are ready and available.this is to make sure we can finalize the updates without external time pressures and because we do not want to give dates we cannot always guarantee we can hit). If it is a discontinuation I think rovio should come clean and say so. As @mighty-red-1 states maybe a few requests to rivio may yield some positive info. Cheers happy flinging all

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1

The post on AB Fight’s Facebook is back, and the servers will close in November.  The game has been taken off the appstore, so it looks like Fight will finally be saying goodbye.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1  Um, this is awkward.  Travel Match Club has released worldwide with absolutely no fanfare.  I discovered it from an ad in AB2 which brought me to its page in my country’s app store.  My country does not get soft launched games, so it must have released worldwide.

Also, I found the Facebook of AB Match.  It claims it is releasing worldwide soon.  https://www.facebook.com/angrybirdsmatch/

On a side note, AB Dice is still active.  No new updates have come out in a while, but the Facebook page mentioned fixing server issues.  I still question its worldwide release, but who knows?

swansaredead
    @swanz

If i played ab starwars continue between the levels irritating  reclames  . I payed years ago for ab starwars and now reclames for a other game i never will payed. Is there a option to get it out ? Every time 6 seconds reclame  in a total other game is not fair

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1    The official Angry Birds Facebook said that Angry Birds Match is coming out on August 31st.

Jay
    @jaythecanadian

Even though Angry Birds Fight is removed from the Appstore…it still shown in my purchased list (I actually have it hidden after I had taken it off months ago not long after the game first came).

Perhaps it hasn’t been removed from the Appstore for Canada yet?

ananewton
    @ananewton

It will make own videos for the game as soon as we find the time for that.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1 The Angry Birds Dice Facebook has confirmed that Angry Birds Dice will be closed on October 10th due to company restructuring.  This was the last game in soft launch as of right now.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sumobro Thanks. No surprise there – AB Dice wasn’t that good to begin with.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

It seems that Rovio have removed AB Action from the app stores. No surprise there – the game was meant only to promote the movie, and we knew that the game wasn’t getting any more updates.

Mp127
    @mp127

I think it’d be good to change the “likely” part on Space and Seasons – seems that both games aren’t going to get any new content in the nearest future (if at all), so it’s a bit misleading.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1  Business Time is now available on the iOS app store (as of a few weeks ago).  It is still in soft-launch.

What is the game “Business Time” about? I’ve never heard of it before.

@mighty-red-1
    Is there still no word on what’s happening regarding new updates for Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Space? Are there any developers (or anybody) from Rovio on this site who would likely know what’s going on with those two games?

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1  It appears that Travel Match Club has been discontinued.  It has been removed from all the app stores.  I sent a message to Rovio support asking them about this over a week ago, but they have yet to respond.  I think its safe to assume the worst, especially with Business Time being advertised more (active Facebook page, help page on Rovio support, etc.).

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sumobro Thanks for the heads up. Another non-Angry Birds game that was totally unnecessary to begin with.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@mighty-red-1 Maybe it’s a good idea to change Bad Piggies status to “unlikely to receive more updates”. It hasn’t had an update in 8 months.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

It’s December and there’s no update for AB Seasons, so it’s safe to say this game is officially done. Another indication that it’s finished is the inability to connect to Facebook, at least in my case (I get an error message when I try to do that).

ixan57
    @ixan57

@mighty-red-1 hi was still locked out of seasons, so was waiting to see if a update would happen. Just to let you know that I’ve installed the affected app and reinstalled. Managed to log in with Facebook. Lost all coins and rewards but the rest seems ok including the Facebook login

Anonymous

Angry Birds Go! appears to be done. Not sure how long it’s been like this, but tournaments are no longer active, as they all say finished with no new ones upcoming.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

No update for the original AB game to celebrate its 8th Birdday, so I’d say this game is pretty much done with updates. But let me know if there’s info that suggests otherwise.

justpast40
    @justpast40

It’s really unfortunate that Rovio has forgotten their die hard original fans/supporters who’ve been playing their core games since the original Angry Birds…..Seasons, Space, Rio, Star Wars, etc.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.