Rovio games and their statuses

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@rocketfury I second @mp127’s question – will AB Space receive more levels, or at least a concluding episode to its storyline where the 3 normal eggs are finally rescued? After all, AB Space was my favorite AB game until AB Transformers came. I’m not gonna ask about AB Classic since I’m pretty sure you’ll deliver more levels to celebrate the game’s 7th Birdday.

Anonymous

Thanks @rocketfury for the official word on ABR and ABSW2. I’ve been dying to know the answer to that question for a while. :D

Also curious for the answer to @mp127’s question about ABS. ;)

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

ABS is a tricky one! It’s possible we might? Maybe? Some day?
    but nothing’s planned right now. That’s one of the one’s we’d rather leave vague and unassuming.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@rocketfury All I’m asking for is a concluding episode to the storyline of AB Space. That can be achieved with a single update. 20 or even less levels would suffice, though frankly I don’t care about the amount of levels, I just want you to conclude the storyline. Please don’t make the same mistake you made with AB Stella (sorry, but AB POP! has zero relation to the story of AB Stella). I’m the type of guy that doesn’t like leaving things unfinished, so it’d be great if you Rovians had that attitude too.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

yeah ice bird was cool….but seriously can rovio please like do another tourament system for ABS

epicbird
    @filipersr

@rocketfury Rovio will launch Ace Fighter made by him one day or that style of game was abandoned ?

Anonymous

ABSW1 might have been removed from Google Play, as I can no longer find it. I didn’t switch phones or download any software updates either, so it has to still be compatible with my phone.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@partshade ABSW1 is still available for download, but it’s likely it’s not optimized to work on newer devices. My Android is a Galaxy S6, a 2015 smartphone, and it says that my device is not compatible for the game.

Anonymous

Ah, ok. I Google searched it and did find it, but this is still confusing me, considering that it suddenly became incompatible without my phone getting any sort of update. O.o

Josm
    @josm

@partshade It’s not available anymore for newer devices with higher resolution. I installed it with an apk file a while ago on my note4 and everything was way to small. Rovio said that its not optimised for higher resolutions. (and never will)

But if you want, you can just download the installation file on the internet and play it without any problems.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Angry Birds Action = Angry STUCK in 30s levels. I can uninstall it now for good. Fun while it lasted

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mighty-red-1
    Is AB Holiday out on Google play yet?
    Because all other soft-launched games are available on GP (including evolution and blast)
    It’s hard to search about it on google because whenever i search “AB Holiday” it takes it as AB seasons.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@abginebird Nope, AB Holiday is not out on Google Play yet.

Mighty Chuck
    @ms2015

Hey @mighty-red-1 ab blast now on Google play store

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Just noticed that AB Stella had been removed from the app stores. So now AB Stella is nothing more than a memory.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

So sad that stella is over :-(

Bjays92
    @bjays92

It’s a shame too, Stella was one of my favs. Any official word on tiny thief? I have looked for it in the App Store, and it doesn’t seem to exist. Did nitrome discontinue it? Also any official word on why the stopped developing ab ace fighters? I was really looking forward to that game, thought it looked like rovios best game of this year.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@bjays92 Funny that you mentioned Tiny Thief, because Rovio officially stated in their support page that Tiny Thief has been discontinued, which is why they removed it from the App Store. As for AB Ace Fighter, Rovio said their contract with Siamgame Mobile, the company that helped develop AB Ace Fighter, expired, and apparently they didn’t renew the contract, so the game had to be discontinued.

Anonymous

@bjays92 An even bigger shame is that (As far as I’m aware) Stella didn’t even have to be canned.

I mean, the other games I was fine with because they actually had reasons. The Rio movies are over, there’s no older Star Wars stories left to add, and Action was just a promotion. Rovio didn’t even have a reason for Stella, other than “We have decided to continue the story in Angry Birds Pop”, which at this point, hardly features the Stella characters anyway. :/

Bjays92
    @bjays92

The reason Stella was discontinued is because pop was making way more money, and has turned out to be not only very profitable for Rovio, but also the number 1 bubble shooter on the App Store

Adellinco
    @semat

@mighty-red-1
    Agri Birds
    Anyone remembers AGRI BIRDS? As I recently found out it was the april fools joke made by rovio. Feeling both happy and disappointed:). You should add it to list so everone will know it was a fake project.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@semat
    That’s a pretty old thing, i guess most AB Fans know about it now.
    Also, AB Holiday somehow replaced it (only the farming part)

Adellinco
    @semat

@abginebird
    Allright. Can’t agree more.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@mighty-red-1 Bad Piggies is discontinued on Mac & PC.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@christian-cosgrove We already knew that. Rovio now develops games only for the iOS and Android platforms, so we’re ignoring the PC and Mac versions.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.