Rovio cheating on Black Pearl

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio cheating on Black Pearl

• Dear all,

recently I noticed an unpleasant bug in Angry Birds 2.

When I won King Pig Panic (and I get one additional Rare Chest) strange thing happened.

1) I get to open this Rare Chest – and I got 100 Black Pearls in it – I thought WOW !!!

2) I got 1000 feathers

3) I get to open next Rare Chest – I got 40 Black Pears – I thought WOW again – but NO – this Black Pearls were not added to my account. Something opposite happened – there was a substraction of 40 Black Pears from my account. Although after all they were not added or substracted from my account.

4) I got a duck

5) Similar thing happened with the last 100 Black Pearls. There was a substraction on the screen. Although, as earlier BP neither were added nor substracted from my account.

To sum up: Rovio robbed me from my at least 300 Black Pearls – because it happened to me two more times (one King Pig Panic and one Daily Challenge)

I wonder how many other players have been robbed this way.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Piggsy
    @piggsy

I met this problem too few times. Got rare chest at one of the room with some amount of pearls in it. But only pearls from DC chest didn’t add to my BP account. The pearls that are the last prize of DC add normaly. Anyway, that sucks.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

The pearls were added, it’s a visual glitch where it looks like it’s subtracted. Next time take a screenshot before and after winning the KPP or DC and the pearls will add up correctly, despite it looking like they went down.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I agree with @ryan-kochie, take screenshots before and afterwards. This bug has been reported numerous times now and I can’t remember a case where the pearls actually were missing. If they are missing, report it to the Rovio support. In my experience, they don’t really offer any real help, but they will reimburse you for the missing pearls.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Robbing pearls.. Really cool!

Even without that it takes a decent amount of time to get one 25000 hat by winning gifts like 10, 50 or 100 pearls

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio cheating on Black Pearl

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.