Rovio accounts

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio accounts

• Does anyone happen to know how to change your email address associated with your rovio account? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I think you would have to specifically address this with Rovio @shamrockettes. There is no method that I know of.

Shamrockettes
    @shamrockettes

Okay thank you for relying. I just recently changed my email and I was trying to update all my accounts with the new information. I really appreciate you looking into it. Thanks again…

justpast40
    @justpast40

@shamrockettes, I think read on Rovio site that to change your email address you need to add a new address, follow whatever their verification protocol(s) & then go back & DEL old address. This may only change the email for correspondence & Slim certainly knows a lot more.

If you find a way, pls update as I’m sure you’ll not be the only member with this question.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

That’s not a bad idea.

Here’s what I would recommend: Create a new Rovio Account (using the new email address) and then contact Rovio, asking if all Rovio Account information from {old email} can be transferred to {new email}.

Rohit Naik
    @rohitnaik

how can I change my absw2 rovio acc password? any help

Shamrockettes
    @shamrockettes

Thank you so much for the idea! I will try and get back to everyone to lyk wht happens !! Fingers crossed :) well unless I’m flinging haha !!

Shamrockettes
    @shamrockettes

Okay this is what I did to change my email. I logged into my rovio account and deleted my account. Then I created a new account using my new email address and rovio sent me a verification email once I verified my email I went into angry birds , clicked on my account icon and everything updated on its own! Worked like a charm! Oh and this was on my iPhone but i wouldn’t think that would matter but idk for sure…. Thanks everyone for your suggestions !!!

Shamrockettes
    @shamrockettes

Just sign into your rovio account and there’s an option to change your password

Rohit Naik
    @rohitnaik

I get it now.thanks Shamrockettes

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio accounts

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.