Rovio Account Issues and Feedback

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio Account Issues and Feedback

• Rovio Accounts has been out in some of the AB games for awhile, but it was formally released in Angry Birds Star Wars II today (v1.3.0).

I obviously have an existing Rovio Account, but when I signed in and clicked the checkmark to upload my scores, I was surprised to see my progress disappear (I believe I had one star after logging in). After a quick panic I logged out and I found my progress was available offline. Problem is, no matter what I do I can’t push up my progress to my main Rovio Account.

Rather than fight it, I decided to just created a new Rovio Account just for ABSW II. After registering and clicking the checkmark again all my progress was uploaded to the cloud without issue.

Now, obviously there is a bug here, but I am not creating this topic in the bugs and issues forum because I was hoping we can turn this into a way of gather constructive feedback. For example, I believe there needs to be a mechanism to push your scores up manually at any time. I have to believe they are working on this.

With that said, if you are having issues feel free to post them here as well. I can always move this topic to the other forum if applicable.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Glad it was only me!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I think a great idea would be to add two buttons to Rovio Accounts:

• Δ: Automatically forces all data stored locally on your device to be uploaded to your Rovio Account in the Cloud.
    • : Automatically downloads all data from the Cloud and overwrites your local data.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio Account Issues and Feedback

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.