"Roll Out" Achievement Still Bugged

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "Roll Out" Achievement Still Bugged

• Is it just me, or are others having the same problem?

According to the meter, I haven’t traveled a single mile since I started playing this game.

I’m Rank 243, btw.

Should probably mention that I’m playing the iOS version.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

This is a known bug Rovio is (hopefully) working on. @birdleader I think has that problem too.

xmasmumma
    @xmasmumma

Yes, I still haven’t travelled a single mile ;) rank 228 also on IOS

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@autobird so I’m guessing then that this bug isn’t universal, but is only affecting some of us?

At this point if they can’t get it fixed by the time I reach R250, I can’t think of a good reason to keep playing just to finish that ‘cheeve.

Nothing
    @autobird

@optimuspig Perhaps so. I don’t have too much info on the bug, but it’s existence is for sure.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I’m at 245 and still zero miles travelled. On iOS. Also, on another achievement for blocks destroyed, the max is 1,000,000 and I have been stuck at 994304 and have played a few tracks today. So, I’m watching that one too. Gems are rare in the pay no real $$ method, so every gem counts!

Nothing
    @autobird

@20qmindreader We all feel you. :)

Triplem
    @triplem

Yeah I figure it has to be bugged. Mine has been stuck on 501 miles for who knows how long. I tried to just stay in vehicle mode as much as I could testing it, as that’s what I thought the achievement meant by roll out, you had to be rolling in vehicle mode. I think it nudged it up a little bit, but I’m not certain?

It’s made me wonder if perhaps it’s not a bug, but something you’d need Jenga mode for to constantly be in vehicle mode?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s fixed now (at least it is for me). I was at zero miles up to just before installing the v1.5.15 update, and now I’m to 50.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

This was functioning for me also after the update. Also, I was happy to see that after the update, I received my 1,000,000 blocks smashed achievement which had seemed to stop collecting at 994307 prior to the update 😅

bigorange
    @bigorange

I’m currently at 4394 and climbing… the only achievement I don’t have yet…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Congrats. I’m somewhere around 4,200 or so.

Just another example of Rovio’s total disregard of its player base.

ph
    @ph

@20qmindreader Congrats! I am like @optimuspig around 4200 and slowly climbing. Once I finish upgrading (level 427 now), I am going to concentrate on getting this one.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Congrats! 4314…

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7
    Ran around 12 nodes in the last day or more and received 1 mile.

Not sure if you have viewed the posts in this forum but some of these experiences are sad.

This achievement did not work for the first six months of the game and has not worked cooectly in a consistent manner since. It would be nice for the end users if someone could fix it to work correctly all the time or just delete it and save the end users a lot of disappointment and frustration.

sheepybach
    @paul13

miles

must be working for me

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I finally managed to complete this just a couple of weeks ago.

(LOL, I just realized that I’m OP on this thread ….)

wrw01
    @wrw01

I’m very glad the rollout has worked for others. I restores my faith that maybe it will work for me again.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Just completed 2-3 more nodes and still stuck at 4098, the counter is not changing.
    I thought it was to add one mile for each node completed. Is that true?

@gradientturtle7

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@wrw01

Did you drive in vehicle mode at all, or was your TF running in robot mode the entire time?

There was some discussion about this a while back and I think people had figured out that it only counts miles based on how much you’re actually driving.

sheepybach
    @paul13

This not right I’m on 9243 now and I’ve only done 1 node.
    Big fireworks displays going off in China as its their New Year and this comp starts in 8 hours lol

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    Thank you for the information. I was not aware of that fact. That makes sense and I will look for it in the future.
    It still does not explain why I was stuck o 4097 for about 10-12 nodes. I know that I went into the vehicle mode a number of times to avoid the fiery meatballs.
    I will run a few nodes mostly in the vehicle mode and see what happens.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    Just ran one node in more vehicle than robot and the number did change to 4099. That might be the answer. Thanks

@gradientturtle7

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "Roll Out" Achievement Still Bugged

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.