Ritz Cracker Ad Not Giving Reward

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ritz Cracker Ad Not Giving Reward

• I’ve finished a couple of missions this morning and clicked the “play video” button to top off the meter but after the video finishes, the meter doesn’t update, the video button is still on the screen and if I click it again, it says I can’t watch another video right now. The ad is for Ritz crackers and I’ve never seen it before. I’ve rebooted both the app and my iPhone 5S, but no change. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Stover969
    @stover969

This has also been happening to me for the last few days with an up to date iPhone 6, but occurs with a number of different ads. They play for 15 secs and look a bit like a YouTube video with options to replay the ad or close it on a hideable bar at the bottom. When the video completes I’m not credited with extra coins or the mission boost.

David Meditz
    @david-meditz

I have had this problem as well, it isn’t just the Ritz cracker ad, it’s happened with most of the ads over the last week. I might be able to play one ad it won’t finish and every time I try an Ad it gives me a popup that says you can’t play anymore videos at this time.

My info

iPhone 6+ (only device used)
    iOS 8.4.1
    not rooted
    ABT v 1.6.23
    LV 264
    USA/Maryland

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ritz Cracker Ad Not Giving Reward

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.