RIP AB Transformers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum RIP AB Transformers

• After I did the update the game would no longer load for me either. Since I had it connected to facebook and game center I thought no problem. Just uninstall and reinstall and facebook will pick up my progress. Well it didnt. Submitted a ticket with rovio and they said I was SOL.

Went from rank of 229 now at 6. Needless to say I am done playing the game now. Not going to spend months of my life getting back to the same level i was before the update. Not sure why rovio cant test things before they update the game. Just about all the updates were buggy after they did them.

My suggestion is wait as long as you can before doing any update. Functionality is almost always taken away and with the bugs you will just be frustrated if you even can play.

RIP angry birds transformers.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I am so sorry to hear.

I am stuck at rank 325. When I launch the game, I keep getting the message that the game needs to reload in an endless loop. I have submitted a ticket to Rovio.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Same here!!

An hour ago got the update message which restarted my game and I lost 30 gems and after that I gathered 115 gems from Lab and used them to upgrade Grey Slam Grimlock from Level 11 to 12… My rank went from 326 to 327 but Grimlock was still dere upgrading!!

Can you send me the support Ticket link!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m quite happy to stay at v1.5.19. Not going to risk losing everything.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Try logging out of game centre and playing on only one device, since doing this I haven’t had a single updating progress message.

I’ve still got an issue with the upgrading character loop, had a reply from Rovio that they are working on this, so fingers crossed there’ll be a bug fixing update soon

gemblung
    @kutu5353

@optimuspig

That’s very wise of you. I have updated to the newest version (1.6.17) and the problem I have is with the in-app purchase. I have purchased the gems and my credit card has been charged but the number of gems doesn’t change at all. Fortunately, Rovio was kind enough to give me refund.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum RIP AB Transformers

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.