Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

• A new event with mini-campaign offering the Elite StoneGuard will start in about 10 days.

However, players without Stone Guard won’t get the Elite upgrade and will instead be offered the regular class

Event notification for Elite StoneGuard

Banner for Elite StoneGuard

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 351 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The way it sounds to me is if you already have Stone Guard, you will receive the upgrade to Epic Stone Guard. If you don’t have him, then you will get the regular Stone Guard.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I don’t have Stone Guard.
    My event calendar says “No event scheduled”?!?

Telling from the description in your picture though, @datguygamer, it says “Unlock the class Stone Guard OR the class upgrade Elite Stone Guard for Red.”
    Which would mean that players without Stone Guard will get Stone Guard.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just refreshed the News tab, lol.
    Now it shows the event for me too.
    And as I already thought above – I will get the Stone Guard class instead since I don’t have it yet.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

This is pretty sad to say the least. At this rate they’re just gonna keep recycling these events (particularly the premium class events) so the newcomers have something to work for.

With Tinker Titan involving an arms race on who can spend the most time/pockets on getting that double mastery reward with teammates being the quintessential factor to success. I question whether or not Rovio have really run out of respectable ideas or they’re just desperate for money.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That makes my 5th prediction true when I said people wihout SG won’t get ESG. At this rate, maybe I should start a Future Session Club. Who knows maybe I’m psychic. :P

Anonymous

At least it’s nice to see an event where we can actually control wether we win or not :P.

Makes me wonder how Rovio is going to do the Illusionist event though, since that was a sponser-ish thing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade if this campaign turns out to be the same as it was the first one, then we can guess that the next one will also be the same; just with a different reward (Elite Illusionist).

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Is the amount of lucky coins for elite less compared to the amount needed for normal class?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@redbird-justin Maybe the upgrades do cost 90 Lucky Coins each.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So we all can safely say that Elite Witch will become a reality eventually.

Are there others who want Elite upgrades for Snoutling classes? I do.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    At least I don’t have to pay 260 LC’s (or a discounted price) to buy SG… just 90 LC’s for the Elite upgrade. But that can wait. :P

Elite Wizard, gimme!

@vinnieb00

Yeah, I find it very unfortunate that the game has developed into this. :( I still haven’t given up hope for a second campaign/island or a new bird, though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 True, true.

I want these classes as I use them more than what the game has offered to me currently as Elites (with 2 or 3 exceptions) as Elites the most:

* Definitely Elite Samurai
    * Elite Avenger
    * Elite Wizard
    * Elite Treasure Hunters (which will come eventually)
    * Elite Berserker (Oh, yeah)
    * Elite Tricksters (still waiting Rovio)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 I would also want a second island but I fear they will save that for Epic 2 which means we would in theory have to play 2 games parallel with each other :-/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Elite Samurai will be awesome too!
    Elite Capt’n would be neat.
    I’m also waiting for Elite Witch (but it should arrive quite soon).
    Elite Druid or Elite Rogues, and Elite Spies. These are the Elite classes I still want, besides Elite Wizard :D

@angryjohnny

By the time Epic 2 arrives, I think Epic 1 will be pretty much abandoned.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Even though I may not use them that much compared to some other classes, I do use them for Arena objectives. Honestly Elite versions of all classes will be nice. :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Since all provide just a 10% bonus to base health and attack they’re not really “nice”… although some look magnificent. Elite Sea Dog and Elite Paladin got to be my favourites so far :D

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@angryjohnny, @smwforever45, @datguygamer,

Rovio in its biggest magnificence : they found an “idea” and they are going to exploit it up to the marrow (and us in the same time).

While sincerely, I would clearly be near to pay for the DLC (complementary campaign, new contained, etc…) that just some additive which is of use to the competition.

Seriously, at the beginning we did not play against other players, we had our offline games and we were quiet. Now Rovio made everything so that we kill each other while they fill pockets…

Otherwise, an idea that I have never seen evoked : a 4th attack !
    Gear Fourth, Gomu Gomu no (for the fans…)

Jim151
    @jim151

Jeeze. I thought for once we would get an elite upgrade on a useful character (tricksters). But no, gotta do all the worthless ones first. There will be no elite witch. They will skip to frost savage after illusionist.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jim151 Don’t worry, there will be Elite Witch, if they break their sequence, then it can appear whenever they want but if they do follow the order, then EW will definitely come after EI.

@grimmjow
    What is this 4th attack you speak of? What ideas do you have?

@smwforever45
    I was being optimistic. :P

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

To me it seems like Rovio have separated Elite upgrade events for Regular classes and Premium classes; some events have Elite Regular classes as rewards with one birds class at a time getting the upgrade and some other events have Premium classes as rewards.

So it is not unthinkable that the next Regular class Elite upgrade will be Blues’ starter class.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jim151
    If they keep up the order then Witch will be next after FS. They will not leave her out.
    Same for Tricksters. I believe ALL classes will get an Elite upgrade, and after all Elite upgrades are through, there will be Master upgrades. Back to the Veteran/Elite/Master class system. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 So you do know about that abandoned system.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I play since two years… But I only know about it because there was information on the forum :P I never actually made it to the Dojo before they switched to Mastery.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Oh, okay then. Yeah, back then it was just 3 step to upgrade a class.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@alugia
    I can confirm the word “jungle” can be used again. I wonder why it took the ABN staff so long to realise.

I know about the previous upgrades. ;) I can imagine that people raged when they found out that all the LC’s they spent on Master upgrades have gone poof and they’ve only got Mastery 7 instead.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 351 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.