Retrieving save files

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Retrieving save files

• Hi.

Recently my Nexus 7 got damaged and the display no longer works but it is responsive to touch. As a result I was able to connect it to my PC and access the file storage. I was trying to find my Angry Birds Fight save as I have lots of equipment that I can never get again like the golden hat for Bomb. I didn’t notice about the facebook login to save your progress across devices until I loaded the game on my phone. I don’t think that option was there when I started playing the first time, maybe I’m wrong. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew where the save files are in the android system. I don’t have it rooted which might be a problem but if I can’t get it back I don’t see a point in starting from scratch again as I had every bird over level 20 and had some very good, S and SS, equipment for a lot of the birds and I see it as too much progress lost.

Thanks,
    Kind regards,
    GanonTEK

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

You have to root your device and copy the folder /data/data/com.Rovio.angrybirdsfight/

BTW, you can order Nexus 7 screen replacement kit, but you are recommended to watch tutorial video before going ahead.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

Thank you.
    I brought it to be repaired but they think something is wrong with the electronics.
    In any case I solved my problem. While my screen was blank it was still responding to touch. I worked out where to press to get to connected to chromecast and the screen was visible on the tv then. I then updated the game and connected it to facebook and then logged in on my new tablet and the data was transferred.
    Thanks for the help though!

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

Once you rooted your device, you can unroot it so you can get warranty back

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Retrieving save files

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.