Restore iPad, Angry Birds transformers crash

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Restore iPad, Angry Birds transformers crash

• Hello!

I have the restore my ipad, but voila, once the restoration made, ABT does not work anymore.
    the game starts, loads, then it crash.
    I don’t want to lose my progress!
    there make it a solution?
    Thank you

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • 20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I think there a few sites out there that have tips on how to save your game play before updating a device. I’ve ended up staring from scratch with a new device because saving the data to load to the new device didn’t work. Curiously, every other app, including all,the other Rovio games I play, were all intact with just a full backup of my iOS , then restored on the new device, so it’s not us, it’s just ABT.

Julien_70
    @julien70

This is my case, everything is restored correctly, all my data. except ABT, there are really only this game that does not work.
    I have concat Rovio, hoping a solution because I was rank 211 :(
    And you think that a future game update may solve the problem?

gnunnally
    @gnua-ly

After the ABT Seeker level, an attempt to restore the iPad causes the ABT app to load but not start. This is not a true crash in the iPad. There is no crash diagnostic data; the ABT app just doesn’t run after loading. I used an earlier iPad backup when I was at Seeker level with no problems.

BP
    @bpmann

I too lost all progress unexpectedly yesterday and am in contact with Rovio now. Ugh. I wish they would have more explicitly spelled out the backup advisement. I was on rank 230 going to 231, with over 1.9 million coins and over 1200 gems and a lot of popped piggies. Also, 25-26 areas to add 400 coins max. Hope th issue is resolvable.

Jharron
    @jharron

I have had to restart 3 different times. Big let down but by their third time you get better and better lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Restore iPad, Angry Birds transformers crash

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.