Restore account

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Restore account

• guys please help me, Today by accident I deleted the angry birds and along with that all my progress, how can I get them back, windows phone, ;x

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Sorry, deleting an app deletes all data associated with it.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Too bad you weren’t using an iPhone. You could have restored a backup from the cloud or a backup from your computer if you used iTunes on your PC because Apple’s iTunes will automatically backup your devices when you connect them to your computer. Also on iOS it will warn you that deleting an app will delete all associated data.

JamesCooper
    @jamescooper

Did you have a Rovio account? If you have a Rovio account the game saves your progress online, otherwise I think you’re out of luck.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Apps for a Windows phone are very limited in features and support since nearly everyone uses Apple, Google Play or Amazon. However Microsoft has made great strides lately and increased its market share to 3%! I bet most people still don’t know the Windows Phone Store even exists.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I think JamesCooper has the right of it. Try installing the game again then log back into your corresponding Rovio and Facebook accounts. I did that last week when my game was being difficult. It’s back to normal now. :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Restore account

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.