Resetting progress

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Resetting progress

• Since the irregular-bird-level-glitch was fixed, I’ve been considering resetting my account data. If I remove the game from Facebook and restarted on a new device, would this clear my account data and make it possible for me to re-create my account from scratch?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

@rizdub You could also ask Rovio to reset your progress. I believe your progress is saved via Facebook, so deleting the app won’t work.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I don’t plan on deleting the app, as one of my brothers uses the device’s local storage for his own progress. I was planning on recreating my account on a different device through Facebook.

I tried asking Rovio to reset my progress, but their responses only answered the other questions in my request.

Thanks for the response!

RizDub
    @rizdub

Update:

I tried deleting the game from my Facebook account, but when I logged in, my previous game progress was still active. So deleting the game from Facebook doesn’t reset your account data.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Im sure I read somewhere about how to backup your data and that involved copying certain files from your device. So I’d assume uninstalling is the only way to reset your progress other than looking through the files and deleting certain ones in the hopes it’ll create fresh ones.

Angry birds epic is saved with facebook, but I think facebook is only used for adding friends in angry birds fight.

*edit*
    Heres a link to what I was reading https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-ultimate-backup-tutorial-for-all-platforms/

Heres a bit from it:

General Information

Before delving into the specifics for each platform, we should begin by announcing the stars of the show: the .lua files! These nifty little encrypted files contain all of your progress, including stars, scores, feathers, and unlocked levels.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@maddragon – My experiences on Facebook connectivity in AB Epic and Fight seem to be switched from what you’re saying (Fight is saved through Facebook, but FB is only used for friends in Epic). Also, I said earlier that I don’t want to delete/backup the game straight from the device, as the local storage on it is my brother’s (who doesn’t use Facebook), not mine.

I made one more request to Rovio, and this time I simply asked directly for an account refresh. This time it looks like my account is going to be wiped like I wanted.

MadDragon
    @maddragon

Ah my mistake. Epic is saved with a rovio account aint it? Anyway good its finally getting sorted.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Resetting progress

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.