report on total hours played

Home Forums General Discussions Forum report on total hours played

• does anyone know of a website or an app that can report total hours played in birds games, per user?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

This may be logged in the Settings file, but I haven’t checked. There is no app that I know of, however.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

i guess its just as well. i’d hate to know how much time ive spent flinging. i think the tip of my index finger has a permanent flat spot from sliding on the screen…

Kelani
    @kelani

I know ABSW tracks lots of things, including total time played, and it is saved in the settings file. I’d assume all the rest of the games also track that, especially any games which have achievements related to playing time (Played 5/10/50 hours). But what Slim said. Rovio doesn’t want people snooping around in those tiles, so there’s probably no apps out there that can decrypt/display that data.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

thanks guys I was just curious. i was curious and wanted to know how much value I’ve gotten out of this game.

Mark B
    @bowserm

I can give you an estimate when the Christmas levels come out. Normally I can get 12 hours of use from my iPad before having to charge. That normally lasts me about 3-4 days of use.

When the Advent levels come out in December, my iPad needs to be charged every other day, so roughly about 6 hours a day on Angry Birds during December.

which means just in December alone, I put in 150 hours.

That is a scary number!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum report on total hours played

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.